A righteous rant

‘We will do whatever is necessary. That means long-range weapons, short weapons, machine guns, even if this sounds martial.’
These were the words of German politician Klaus Bouillon, a member of Mrs Merkel’s CDU party, in response to yet another slaughter of innocents, this time at a Christmas market in Berlin.
Of course, Merkel wasn’t around to respond to the horror as it unfolded. She was attending an award ceremony to celebrate the International Day of Migrants even as it seemed one of the 1.1 million she has let into the country tore another hole in her people and in Germany’s cultural life.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in islam, Politics, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to A righteous rant

1. Tom W. says:

I m just wondering when Hans & Franz, with a no necked big fucker named Guntar are going to start face stomping these musloids.

It’s all they understand. You tube search Russians and migrants on the street.

They beat the migrant sexually assaulting musloid pack so bad even Black Lives Matter would have said, enough.

Sad to read, and see as my Grandfather RIP, was born in Hamburg. He was a bare knuckle boxer in his prime and Achmed acting up, would have been laid the fuck out.
    Rant off. Thanks Wirecutter, again, for the venue to rant for a bit. Think I’ll wipe down his Mauser and have a Schnapps.

2. John h. says:

Its time to nip this shit in the bud! I cant believe the german people have put up with this destruction of their humanity for this long. I’ve turned the other cheek enuff, im ready to turn my plow into a sword and start cuttin off heads. Im convinced now that there’s no such thing as a “moderate” muslim. They must denounce that doctrine, its not a religion, and agree to assimilate or be dealt with as an enemy of the state. It’s past time really. Im to old and to sick to do much but preach to the choir and provide logistical support but i’ll do that til they dance to aalah fuk yu on my grave. Enuff is enuff, germany, man up, i know u have it in ur genes. Its not to late for a second revolution. Or crusade if required!
    John h.

3. RTinWeimar says:

I think Katie Hopkins captured the European’s emerging attitude towards accepting any more of the same liberal attitudes and policies. This years Brexit vote shores that up. And I would say she pretty much nailed it with: “why should we want to?” and “a world where we have to be endlessly tolerant of those who display no tolerance at all”. I would expect sweeping changes in Germany’s next election given the precedent put forward by the recent British and American elections. However France, like Kalifornia is already lost.

4. mark says:

islam has been at war with civilization for 1400 years, continuously.
    It’s a political movement all about sex and power and domination of women.
    it’s not a religion, it is a death cult and we need to label it as such, so it does not have protection under our constitution.

The attacks in Orlando, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Boston, Ft. Worth, Ohio State university … ALL following the instructions in the koran.

Start local, folks. Boycott all islamic stores and restaurants.

5. truthzzzz says:

Enough is enough.

This is now way past enough.

6. C.R. says:

Maybe someone has to TELL the Germans “Its ok for you guys to kick some ass now, we are all in this new war together ” Hell maybe we ought to get the Japannese in on the party also as I recall they were darn good at sending a message ,look up the rape of Namking