Army, Navy, Air Force, EPA

From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of – EPA? If sending Marines, Navy Seals, and Delta force to the world’s trouble spots doesn’t work, we could also send the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), or the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS). Both agencies have military equipment, weapons, SWAT teams, drones, and highly trained “Special Agents;” so do many others not traditionally considered law enforcement agencies.

A new report from transparency watchdog group Open the Books documents an explosion in the number of federal agencies with gun-toting, badge-wielding law enforcement divisions. The report, called “The Militarization of America” details the astonishing scope of federal police power. There are now over 200,000 federal officers with arrest and firearm authority, in a whopping 67 different federal agencies.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Army, Navy, Air Force, EPA

1. Elmo says:

Personally, I figured it was coming to this in 1994. Two weeks after my home was destroyed in a wildfire I was back at work watering a logging road on a Sunday afternoon when I was stopped by a Piss Fir Willie (logger slang for a Forest Service employee). He was driving his shiny new ‘Law Enforcement’ rig and had his 40 S&W on his hip. He proceeded to lecture me about the high fire danger and gave me a printout on fire safety. It was like dealing with an L.A. cop in the middle of nowhere.

I guess he figured loggers were too stupid to know what damage wildfires can do. That’s when I knew we were screwed.

2. Rob says:

200,000+ federal law enforcement cops, the NSA reads all your mail & listens to your phone calls, “state issued” ID required for entry into anything the Fed controls… all of that here in the “land of the free”.
    Ya, right…..

3. grayjohn says:

The EPA needs to be dismantled and forgotten on the 21st. President Trump should make that his number one priority.

4. Unclezip says:

The idiots at BLM also have a Rapid Response Team. We saw what they could do at the Bundy ranch. I’m not too worried about their type.

• Elmo says:

Yeah, I particularly liked when the guys and gals with cowboy hats approached the corral panel barricade under the overpass. All 20+ BLM guys in their tac gear hid behind their pickups. I guess that’s when their ‘training’ kicked in.

5. SunwolfNC says:

And hopefully , soon, all this shit will be severely curtailed, if not outright eliminated… we can hope, right?

6. B says:

The SWAT teams of the EPA, the Forest Service, the BLM, EPA and IRS and such don’t frighten me much. They will lose the initial engagements. (Like maybe to a boy scout troop with air rifles) Then the survivors will call for help. And the real big boys will show…Much like ATF called for help with the Weavers. The the real clowning will begin. I’ve met some of those folks on some of those teams. Not real operators. Not even close.

Now, the folks at Fisheries? Yeah, those folks are the real thing. not wannabees.