I bet Ted Nugent would come

If Donald Trump were still just a regular old billionaire and threw a party at Trump Tower in New York City, celebrities would be lined up out the door, and the most famous artists would be pining for a chance to perform. But because he will be inaugurated as the next Republican president in January, these same mega-celebrities, who would normally drool over an invitation to sing for the president, want no part of it.
Trump’s inauguration team sought out some of the world’s greatest musicians, but nearly all of them have refused for fear of backlash or to stand against him politically.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Music, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to I bet Ted Nugent would come

1. Brian says:

Well, I make the pussy purr with the stroke of my hand. Sing it, Ted!

2. Odgreen says:

Well BFD! Can’t stand any of those people, the only act I would semi-care about would be KISS, I’d much rather hear old country and bluegrass.

3. H says:

Oh come on now, cut ’em some slack. They’re extremely busy people with schedules blocked out weeks and weeks in advance. You can’t expect them to drop everything and postpone their mass exodus to Canada just for one measly inauguration, can you?

4. 1980XLS says:

This guy would probably come.

5. Grandpa says:

Who. Gives. A. Shit. I would rather have Trump invite a small local country band – the people who voted for him – than any of the listed overpaid egomaniacs listed. You know the kind of entertainment we’d like? A group of guys who have jobs, families, responsibility… but get together on the weekends to play music.
    I’m still waiting for the exodus from Hollywood and other leftist environs – to Canada (they won’t get in, lol) or Mexico (probably not, either) – and I think Cher was going to Jupiter.
    Good riddance.

6. Rebecca says:

Madison Rising is an excellent choice. With Ted as a follow up. And then maybe Alabama if they would do it.

7. Padawan says:

Get a couple of local metal bands in there. No problem.

All this does is cement my list of acts not to see ever again. And besides, we have the liberal douche canoes on The View every morning to thank for this.

8. Roger says:

It’s a good thing these “artists” did not refuse to decorate a cake.
    That appears to be when you really get in trouble.

If it weren’t for double standards, the leftists would have no standards at all.

9. Gnome Sane says:

Women acting like they are taking a dump onstage isn’t entertainment.

10. JeremyR says:

I think it should be The Marine Corps Band and ensembles from each of the services. Better quality music, Patriotic, and no big name egos to get in the middle of things. They also have something in common with Trump, Love of Country.

11. Oswald Bastable says:

Somehow, I don”t think Trump gives a shit about what a bunch of whiney little bitches ‘think’…

12. Sedition says:

Hell, if I was finished with my 7 string guitar build, I’d go and play myself just to scare the shit out of the democrats with the musical violence I’d unleash on their ear holes.