I’m sure she’s taken, men

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to I’m sure she’s taken, men

1. Steve_in_CA says:

Nice form.

2. Doonhamer says:

That string is going to sting.
    Do they do leather half bra’s as well as wrist guards?

• Andrew says:

Yes, they make chest protectors for women (and men with pecs or man-boobs, too.) Most serious archerettes I know get their local leather-worker to make one custom for them.

Nothing hurts like getting nipple-snapped on a cold blowing day while shooting longbow. Never been popped using short recurve or compound, only straight longbow.

• Timbo says:

That second paragraph could be the best example of double entendres ever written!
        Lol
        Course it helps to have a smutty outlook…

3. Jbone says:

String won’t get her, but her grip will torque the shot. Loosen up those fingers, and ditch the capture rest for a good QAD.

4. Bob says:

I’m tossing the BS flag. Hat should, preferably, be off or at the very least placed backwards.

5. Grandpa says:

Can’t comment on her technique with the bow, took me a moment to even see it. I can guess though, regarding your statement “I’m sure she’s taken…” – my guess is “repeatedly”.

6. idaho bob says:

Lordy!

Bob

7. Dickweed says:

I agree with many who posted her form is all wrong.

Her grip on the boobs, I mean bow is too strong she needs to relax and point her fingers at the boobs, I mean target.

I have never been able to shoot a boob, I mean bow accurately with my hat on that way. It stops the boob, I mean bow string from actually lining up correctly. She should turn her hat around so her boobs, I’m mean shot can be more accurate.

Damn that was a hard write. Boobs. Lol.

8. Critter says:

Fine pectorals.

9. Granny says:

Now that we have your attention fellas, might I humbly suggest that the former III per centers re-group as a militia? Call yourselves the Cougars, Wolverines or whatever, just get together after the chaos caused by that useless twat finished your movement. No military unit numbers if you can avoid it.

10. Padawan says:

I worked two summers at a girl scout camp. The archery instructor there even told us to turn our hats around first.

Play nice.