Land of the Free

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Land of the Free

1. Ragnar says:

Freedom?

Meh, not so much, keep writing and reading.

Farewell…Thomas Sowell

Former Marine and down right good man…I loved reading all he had to write.

Then there’s this because I’m mad and did 20+ in the Navvy and never got a tat that cool…

2. czechsix says:

I’m a sniper.

No one’ll see me up here.

3. rayvet says:

I have no problem with the guy on the roof watching out over a crowd/riot/gathering if there’s reason to be believe there’s trouble possible. His presence in no way affects my Freedom. Now if I try to go somewhere with my weapon, ride my dirt bike on public lands, get stopped walking down the street and for no reason am asked to provide some type of I/D, then yes, my question would be “Land of the free?”.

• Winston Smith says:

Whats that old sayin’?
      Aint nothing wrong with shootin people as long as the right people get shot.

4. Elmo says:

Did he attend the Lon Horiuchi School of Marksmanship?

• Boots says:

And Horiuchi is a West Point graduate. At Randy Weaver’s trial he claimed he “missed” when he hit Vicky Weaver in the head. From several hundred yards away. Through a window pane.

Less than 12 months later he was at Waco. No doubt gleefully following orders to murder more Americans; this time a dangerous religious cult.

Whoever plugs Horiuchi should get a medal.

5. bogsidebunny says:

Late December 24th. Reindeer meat is sweet!

6. me says:

I sure hope he’s the spotter and that the rifleman is invisible. What good is that gun doing just resting on the roof?

7. Tom W. says:

.300 Win Mag just rings of Freedom and Liberty.

Except when they have forgotten that Public Servant thingy part.

8. pigpen51 says:

The problem began when they started to recruit returning servicemen for the civilian police force. They tried to force a whole new set of rules of engagement upon soldiers who had been, many times, in combat areas. Who could have predicted that you would get police who were not afraid to shoot people? I don’t always blame the police, I think that there is plenty of blame to go around.