Wirecutter – The Later Years

This entry was posted in Wirecutter. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Wirecutter – The Later Years

1. Geoff R says:

What are you about to do with that poor animal?

2. warhorse says:

so many sheep comments….yet, a desire not to get banned. so there’s that….

3. Sarthurk says:

nope. not sayin nuthin.

4. Lofty says:

I do hope that it is you in later years Ken.

I also wish you and Lisa well in the coming new year.

As I write this down under it is 2 hours from midnight of the new year, we are a bit ahead of you, so I get the chance to wish a happy New Year before most of your readers, and I am happy to be able to do so.

My days are hectic and stressful, and I so enjoy catching up every day, you not only entertain me, but also educate me daily, and I give grateful thanks for that.

God bless you for your efforts.

Kind regards

Lofty

5. Granny says:

I can picture you doing what you have always done, looking after the lost sheep and hopelessly befuddled.
    2016 went up and down like a yoyo for you, and Miss Lisa, but the end result is all that matters.
    With the heart of gold that you have, life can only get better. Practice contentment Amigo.

6. Cederq says:

Mr Ken, have you picked out your pet sheep yet?

7. Doonhamer says:

Yo shure picked yorself a purty one there.

8. orlin sellers says:

Where the men are men and the sheep are afraid!
    Forgive me, I am weak and could not resist.

9. JeremyR says:

Or is that the father of the bride at a mooslime wedding?

10. Ian Restil says:

How come you’re not wearing that special outfit that you wore for Angel’s gif-video of your famous and renowned ‘happy dance’?

BTW, did you know Henry is making a .41 version of their ‘Big Boy’?

11. Padawan says:

How I want to skate the thin ice of making a comnent and getting banned…

12. pigpen51 says:

I know how hard it can be to make new friends when you are new to the neighborhood, ken. Just hang in their and they will soon accept you as all right and one of the guys. Just as long as they never come across that mini skirt picture from last years kilted to kick cancer benefit. That will probably make it so you are stuck with the sheep permanently. Make sure she is a cute one.

13. mdfuller56 says:

I’m kinda new here so which one’s Wirecutter?