Can you blame it?

A dog in Florida turned on its owner, who was trying to dress it in a sweater, biting the woman and others who tried to help her, police told local media outlets.

The dog, named Scarface, bit Brenda Guerrero on Friday afternoon in Tampa, according to the Tampa Bay Times. Police spokesman Stephen Hegarty told the newspaper that the woman was attacked after she attempted to dress the pit bull mix in a sweater

*****

It finally happened, huh? Dog decided it didn’t want a sweater on him and bit the idiot that was trying to put it on him.
I can understand putting a sweater on a little dog with no real fur where it gets cold, but Florida?

This entry was posted in Dogs. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Can you blame it?

1. rayvet says:

Dogs “with no real fur” do fine in cold climates as well. Perhaps not Alaska, but a chihuahua will do just fine in Montana just like a Husky is fine here in Georgia. Putting clothes on dogs is one of the most unnatural (and problem creating) endeavors you can do to a dog. IT’S NOT A HUMAN. People here in Georgia put blankets on horses. WTF? Are you kidding me. Where I vacation in Wyoming, it’s just a wee bit colder than here /sarc, and they don’t need blankets out there. Crazy stuff man. Crazy.

2. Glenn B says:

So the police, for example, raid a house and a toy poodle barks at them and they shoot it but when they respond to a dog that bit three people they take it in alive. I guess the cops must have thought it bit three real shits and decided to save its arse and give it a good conduct biscuit.

• Padawan says:

Those f*n toy piddles are high strung, evil little shits. ‘Bout the only thing they’re good for are floor mops and barking at nothing. My grandfather owns one and I can’t stand the yappy little wench most of the time.

3. #2: Darwin at work. Serve her right.
    (see “Time for a selfie!!!”)

4. C.R. says:

Might be a reason you do not usually see a pitbull wearing those cute little sweaters !

• Padawan says:

Mine loves hers but I think that’s because the evil puddle dog we have wears hers almost constantly this time of year.

5. Big B says:

I hope they put these people down for animal cruelty