Expecting you to pay for his stupidity

MISSION VIEJO (CBSLA.com) — A man known for his thrill-seeking jumps, now in the hospital with two shattered feet after missing his mark at a Laguna hotel pool, is asking the public for help with his medical bills.

Anthony Booth Armer, 28, is laid up in the hospital for the next four weeks, has casts on both feet and expects two more surgeries. He says he feeling all sorts of pain, but not regret.
MORE/VIDEO

*****

Go to the site and watch the video of his jump, it’s hilarious. I especially like the part near the end where he whimpers when he realizes he’s going to miss.

This entry was posted in California, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Expecting you to pay for his stupidity

1. C.R. says:

Gotta love that entitled mind set ! “I did something really fucking stupid,and now I expect everyone else to cover the bill” . Maybe everyone here could take up a collection and give him a participation ribbon.

2. sooty bob says:

“Armer says he is making plans for a jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.”

That should do it.

3. bogsidebunny says:

I’d start a gofundme site to pay for a mixture of pancuronium bromide (Pavulon) and potassium chloride to fill up his interveinus bag.

4. grayjohn says:

Daredevil? Dar (win) devil. Stupid isn’t free, tough shit.

5. Kurt says:

If you’re going to be stupid, you’d better be tough. And rich. So you can afford the particular brand of Stupid in which you choose to wallow..

6. Bryce says:

Dive next time, you pussy

7. Rowland says:

Two thoughts come to mind:

“Missed it by that much.”

And…

“My momma always says stupid is is stupid does.”

I thought California was the bastion of wonderfulness and all that is glorious. I thought there health care was free and everything was kittens and rainbows. How does this jerkoff’s health insurance not fully cover everything?!? Obamacare should have covered all that and a sex change because it’s the bestest ever!

8. FormerFlyer says:

“What am I going to say to haters? I’m so sick of people hating me for doing what I love and going at it full force,” Armer said.

:::Said every sociopath, ever:::

9. fjord says:

wait, I thought this was what obamacare was for.

subsidize stupidity and you get more of it.

10. juju2434 says:

I agree with Bryce………next time dive you big pussy. The devil hates a fucking coward.

11. bettysteve says:

good ol dumbfuck Australian sheep now have this wonderful National Disability Insurance scheme (SCAM), where every damned Aussie is taxed so if a dumbfuck injures itself doing stupid shit, WE all get to pay for it’s dumb life choice directly now… bullshit of the highest order..

12. #4: Darwin at work. Serve him right.

13. pdwalker says:

That’s just damn dumb. There are safer ways to get thrills.