Good luck getting him out of the net

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Good luck getting him out of the net

1. Padawan says:

I thought they were good swimmers.

2. LFMayor says:

Lol, you mean he’s not grateful, just like on the Disney films!

3. Matt says:

A catfish?

4. rayvet says:

Idiot fisherman. Bobcats are very proficient swimmers and will swim from one bank to another regularly in their daily endeavors. I wish people would just leave wild animals alone when they see them. They don’t need our help.

5. Ken says:

Look at his ears. He’s pissed.

6. flighterdoc says:

OK now what does he do with it?

7. Hillbilly says:

Stupid do-good’ers. Wonder if they were dumb enough to bring it aboard the boat. Where’s that picture?

8. partyzantski says:

Maybe make things better by breaking out a bag of really good catnip and use a laser cat toy to distract it?

9. POd American says:

Do any of you remember the rabbit attacking Prez Carter while he was fishing? I remember seeing a bumper styled sticker on a boat transom shortly after this incident? The sticker said “Caution, I brake for rabbits.”

10. Granny says:

Verrry carefully and very slowly.
    Perhaps it might pause during the instant escape maneuver and claw his stupid balls off!! Karma

11. Sanders says:

I bet he was wishing he hadn’t caught it pretty soon after that picture was taken.

My best friend was driving with his brother and hit a bobcat, one night. The cat was only stunned, and for some reason they decided to take it to the local vet, Dr. Sophia – an eastern european lady who hated people but loved animals. What was so odd, was that my buddy trapped – so you’d think he would have just stomped the bobcat’s head, then taken it home and and skinned it out.

To make a long story short, they woke up Dr. Sophia and brought the bobcat into the examination room. The bobcat woke up and they gave the clinic to it.