How’re you coming along with all those blowjobs?

Madonna says Donald Trump’s presidential win has left her with the same type of broken heart she feels after a bad breakup. The singer opens up in a new interview about the president elect, sharing her feelings about “being stuck in a nightmare.”

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to How’re you coming along with all those blowjobs?

1. carl butler says:

As long as it’s been since I had sex, I think I’d still have to turn down a bj from that hag.

2. Timbotoo says:

So what she’s saying is the election left her with a bad taste in her mouth?

• Gator says:

haha you win the internet today, my friend.

All she is doing, along with the rest of her ilk, is helping trump’s 2020 campaign with all this nonsense. If they want to know “how this happened” they need look no further than the mirror.

3. bogsidebunny says:

Looks like George Michaels was on the same track as the Italian model….In his case it was probably to defeat Brexit.

4. Miles Long says:

Mad-onna might be glad for something warm in her stomach in a few more years.

5. Glider Rider says:

Poor snowflake. I guess she’s scared she will actually have to pay more taxes. Now the bitch knows how the working middle class feels.

6. George says:

Not even if she took her teeth out….

7. Newvegasbadger says:

Who gives a damn what she has to day? If the bitch is that unhappy, then pack your bags, move out of the country and stay there. On the 1 through 10 scale of things, she still is a zero to me. Compared to the female singers of the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s she is a 3rd rate hack artist.

8. KM says:

sharing her feelings about “being stuck in a nightmare.”

Suicide. According to the song, it’s painless.