I bet his neighbors just love him

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to I bet his neighbors just love him

1. Timbotoo says:

I’d hazard a guess that there’s no HOA.

2. Crustyrusty says:

Looks like my ex-wife’s place…

3. Elizabeth says:

Hoarder or artist? Either way, rats?

4. Poo says:

That surprised me. It is a house in my city : North Bay, Ontario. The owner is Dan Seguin and he has been doing this for many years. He changes up the stuff for the different holiday themes.
    He ran for Mayor a couple of years back I wish he had won because this nut case would have done a lot better than the guy that won.

5. steve tompkins says:

our eccentric was named “Mad Marshall Jacobs”, and i’ll bet everybody has seen his picture in Life magazine, getting married on top of a flagpole. one of many odd things he did.

6. Padawan says:

Gee, I’ve seen a couple of places like this.

7. D S Craft says:

I’m suprised any city code would allow that. That really looks like shit. Speaking for myself, I really bridle at codes that tell me what I can and can’t do on my own property but it’s clowns like this that help make me understand why some of the those codes exist. Some of them.

8. MattLBS says:

“Old Man Grimes” in our area. He owns Grimes Nursery, Gift Shop, and Trailer Park. I’ve never actually seen anything living in the way of plants or trees to make it a nursery, except the wild stuff growing up in between stuff, but if you need a bird bath or lawn ornament, he’s got thousands of them. Little boys statues peeing for your swimming pool, he’s got them as far as the eye can see. A virgin Mary statue for every catholic in America. Lawn Jockeys for miles. Two complete sets of hubcaps for every car ever made. The whole trailer park has stuff everywhere and it’s all for sale and priced to move. He decorates his home across town the same way as his business. You can find 14 Santas, 8 or 9 manger scenes, a whole gaggle of snow men, etc. all out in the front yard. And that’s year round. As wire cutter would say “straight up white trash, God bless him”.

9. CC says:

Next on “Hoarding: Buried Alive”…

10. RTinWeimar says:

Same thing happened in an Oakland warehouse last month……..