I don’t think reconciliation is in the cards here

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to I don’t think reconciliation is in the cards here

1. Padawan says:

I just sent this to my ex.

2. Dave says:

Thanks for causing me to blow hot tea thru my nose!

3. pigpen51 says:

This is one for all time. But I don’t harbor any ill feelings to my ex-wife. I used to worship the ground she slithered on.

4. Phil says:

Holy fuck that is hilarious!

5. Newvegasbadger says:

One of the most emotionally pain full experiences one can go through is when you marriage fails and your mate, the one that you gave the “till do us part” pledge walks out on you. Been there, got the emotional scars. But, as much as it hurt and wounded for the rest of my life, I did come to the realization that my ex actually did me a favor by walking out on me. Like pigpen51, I don’t harbor any ill feeling towards my ex-wife. It was what it was. On those infrequent occasions when our paths do cross and I have to interact with her, all I have to do is be polite and civil to her. No drama or bring up the past. Why bother? She will never admit to any thing on her part. As for all you out there in pain from a failed marriage: Hang in there. It does get better. The above post is funny, but I would never text her to jump. My “revenge” is to forgive her.

• Padawan says:

Yup. It did get better. Especially when I finally kicked my woman beating coward of an ex husband to the curb.

• Padawan says:

And yes, I harbor every ill will I can against him and I always will, especially after the s*** he put me through. I’m patiently waiting for Karma to get revenge for me.