Oh, fuck you

Protesters at the Denver airport over the weekend were told by police that it was illegal to exercise “free speech without a permit.”

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Oh, fuck you

1. warhorse says:

well if it’s private property..yeah. otherwise I’d have some jackass with a sign in my backyard calling me a fascist and I’d have to put a bullet in him, because I’m done arguing with assholes.

• Glider Rider says:

I’m getting tired of that word “fascist.” It’s amazing how the liberals are calling conservatives fascists, when, in retrospect they are the fascists. Everything I learned in school, which was a long long time ago, had to have been wrong. It’s the exact opposite of what they teach today. I’m just confused.

• warhorse says:

I’m at the point where when a liberal uses fascist, I instantly go for the line in “princess bride”..

“you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means”

to them, “fascist” is anyone who won’t let them have everything they want..RIGHT NOW. they have no clue of the original meaning of total subservience to the state. they are FOR complete submission to the state, so you’d think they’d be honest and embrace the term.

2. Brian says:

While I disagree with the protesters completely, it is ridiculous for the police to say they need a permit to exercise a constitutionally guaranteed right.

Hmmm. Maybe when the loyalist left starts to say that about the first amendment, we can use the same argument regarding the second.

3. Exile1981 says:

Most airports are private property owned by an airport corporation as a not for profit corp.

If Denver is like that then they can suck an egg because its private property.

4. bogsidebunny says:

My problem is I don’t want to see my tax dollars going to pay babysitters for a bunch of whining snowflake assholes.

My solution is water cannon spraying out a mixture of ground up Habanero peppers dissolved in 100% Bleach.

A Liberal Protester “hose-down” is sort of like a western “hoe-down” dancin’, shuckin’ and scream-filled jivin’!

5. I find it interesting how some folks suddenly got soooo worried about free speech. I really don’t want to have to start defending assholes, though.

6. Padawan says:

Look at what they’re “protesting:” rights that women already have, giving everything to illegals and “refugees” over people like our veterans. I think if they want to act like crybabies then we need to start treating them like babies.

7. Michael in Nelson says:

What would worry me is the belief of the cop that Free Speech is governed by permit. He could have mentioned obstructing people going about their lawful business or any other applicable legislation. It is his attitude that is frightening.

8. Front page in the idiot Denver Post yesterday. Buncha morons.