Uh-huh. We’ll see.

Radical leftists are planning to make January 20th the most chaotic Inauguration Day in American history.
Their stated goal is to “disrupt” the Inauguration festivities as much as possible, and they are planning a wide range of “actions” to achieve that stated goal. Some of the more moderate groups are using terms such as “civil resistance” and “civil disobedience”, but others are openly talking about “blockades”, jumping barricades, throwing projectiles and “citywide paralysis”.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Uh-huh. We’ll see.

1. Glenn B says:

If I was going to be in DC at the time, I would be armed to the teeth (for self defense and legally, of course).

2. Padawan says:

Uh-huh. Suuurrreee. I believe this about as much as I believe there’s going to wake up tomorrow morning and be the size six I was the day I graduated from high school.

If we had threatened this during either of Obummer’s inaugurations the other side would’ve seen to it that we were publicly tarred and feathered then drawn and quartered before we even finished saying it.

3. Stretch says:

Would that be considered “hunting over bait”?

• Winston Smith says:

Indeed it would. Also a good time to collect a list of names for future reference.

But I think Padawan has the answer. Gen Snowflake likes to talk big in the hopes that someone else will do shit for them. All mouth, no balls, ya know.

4. California southpaw says:

Aren’t you even going to live stream ole jug ears goodbye smugfest?

I keed, I keed.

5. Rowland says:

I hope they do something. It’s about time someone kick off the festivities. Their true colors can come out on full display for their idiotic and selfish ideals.

I, for one, spent the afternoon showing my dad how to load stripper clips and then load mags from the strippers. I’d hate for that life-lesson to be wasted.

6. James says:

Look if they burn a few starbucks can forgive em,a public service!That said,really don’t believe will be much violence,protests yes,which is the american way,but large scale violence,no,unless say a terrorist hit ect.

7. Ogrrre says:

Maybe Trump will get on Twitter in the next few days, and authorize all veterans and bikers and legal gun owners to be in DC on the 20th for a free, no-bag-limit commielib hunting day. If he did that, only the REALLY stupid, too-stupid-to-live, commielibs will bother to show up, and the gene pool can be chlorinated.

8. Jim Jerzycke says:

Time to get Blue Thunder out of mothballs….

9. Just Saying says:

Douse them with gasoline. Take out a lighter. Tell them to disperse or you’ll have a barbecue. See how fast they are anywhere but near that lighter. End of problem…

10. obsessivecompulsivehater says:

The marines should schedule a counter protest

11. juju2434 says:

I hear via the GV that there are going to be 2000 bikers there to show support for Trump. I hope they bring lots of duct tape with them and start wrapping these fucking snowflake fucks with it .