Wanna play guess the race? Do we need to?

CULVER CITY (CBSLA.com) — A large fight at the Westfield Culver City mall Saturday led to pandemonium at the facility, officials said.

The mall, formerly known as the Fox Hills Mall, was unable to handle a brawl between as many as 50 juveniles.

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wanna play guess the race? Do we need to?

1. WiscoDave says:

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps… then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

― Jesse Jackson

2. Rowland says:

It was probably Scandinavians. Probably Finnish. I hear sketchy things from the Finns these days. Oh….black urban youths, you say? All 50 were dindu nuffins? Incredible. I would not have believed such things. Surely this must be one of those “fake news” things I keep hearing about. Over to HuffPo for the truth!

And it’s sad that the above statement has probably been uttered time and time again by people who believe they are our betters.

• SemperFi, 0321 says:

And the masses still don’t understand this is a rigged game, media brainwashing from the top down. Had this argument many times with family and friends, and every time I’m blamed for stirring up the race issue.
      I’m at a point where I hope every single one of these deluded brainwashed whites gets robbed, beaten and raped by one of their local neighborhood black gangs. And most still won’t learn from it, look at Europe for example.

3. mrgarabaldi says:

Hey Kenny;

The elders need to roll in those misbehaving Amish teens…

4. flighterdoc says:

That used to be a very nice mall. About 25 years ago (the last time I went there) I felt like a marshmallow in a cup of hot chocolate, though….

5. Gnome Sane says:

“Juveniles, teens, youths” = Blacks between the ages of 12 and 50.

6. Rob says:

Oh yeah?

7. czechsix says:

Damned Trump supporters, always creating trouble.

8. justbobathome says:

Take away the obama phones and a ton of this shit will end.