When the child is the normal one

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to When the child is the normal one

1. John h. says:

She actually looks happy? Maybe its a costume party??? Hopefully???
    John h.

2. James says:

John,was also my first thought,perhaps sis and boyfriend but even if parents they are doing something right with that childs smile as proof.

3. Suppo says:

I recall watching Moon Unit Zappa on a late night TV show (when they were actually worth watching) trying to explain what it was like growing up in the home of “The Zappa’s and their friends”. Apparently she was the responsible one and fully in charge of housekeeping and taking care of little brother Dweezle. I felt sorry for her then, I feel sorry for her now. What a shame to have your youth stolen from you by a couple of air heads.

4. Elmo says:

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if the pendulum is swinging and we’re returning to an age of normalcy?

Yeah, I know. But a guy can dream, can’t he?

5. Wade says:

Yeah she’s screwed.

6. Maggat says:

If that child turns out to be normal then I’d say, there is a God.

7. Granny says:

Another ten years with that duo and she’s lost. Or not, kids can surprise the hell out of you sometimes.

8. Doonhamer says:

Don’t knock it. At least the “dad” is still with them and not in prison.
    He could be Scottish – see arm tattoo.
    But what does the older girl have round her waist?

9. realspark21 says:

One of the few times a kids might be happy to claim being an orphan.

10. J- says:

That girl is going to grow up and rebel by becoming conservative Republican, marrying a nice man, and settling down to have some very well behaved children.

11. Shuddup shuddup shuddup says:

“No, mom and dad, you don’t have to come to.my graduation, really. None of the other kids parents are coming….”
    Just kidding, at least the parents are there and yes, she looks pretty happy!