Coulter calls out the House

Let’s compare what President Trump has accomplished since the inauguration (with that enormous crowd!) with what congressional Republicans have done.

In the past three weeks, Trump has: staffed the White House, sent a dozen Cabinet nominees to the Senate, browbeat Boeing into cutting its price on a government contract, harangued American CEOs into keeping their plants in the United States, imposed a terrorist travel ban, met with foreign leaders and nominated a Supreme Court justice, among many other things.

(And still our hero finds time to torment the media with his tweets!)

What have congressional Republicans been doing? Scrapbooking?

This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Coulter calls out the House

1. anonymous says:

Absolutely true, right now you cannot tell the difference between the Republicans and Democrat congress men. Trump called them all out helped the Republicans not only keep but add to their majority and their response has been crickets.

Effin’ Republicans need to sack up and start getting shit done.

2. Harry says:

I think the Republicans are confused about what the People think of them. We voted for Trump to get his agenda implemented (wall, deregulation, lower taxes, etc). We voted for R’s to facilitate this agenda. These R’s need to understand that we don’t give a shit about their party, or them, and would just as soon see their corrupt asses gone too, but we need them for now. Anyway…I just think they’re confused about what we are thinking…

• John Deaux says:

I agree, lying ryan, do nothing turtle, along with most the repubs and democraps better get with the plan or get the fuck out.

• Ryan’s last primary I donated to his challenger, next time I’ll go f’king ring doorbells…and I don’t live in his f’king state!

Maybe I’ll vote against him while I’m there, apparently it’s a privilege granted out of state visitors.

• crazyeighter says:

I’m trying to remember who said it, but he seemed to think it boiled down to “Democrats are in it to win; Republicans just want everyone to like them.”

• dirtscratcher says:

A better description is a quote I heard a while back attributed to Pat Caudell, Demoncrat operative and Jimmy Carter’s campaign Manager:

“There is a difference between Democrats and Republicans. Democrats are whore, they do it for the money. Republicans are content to have their name on the bathroom wall “For a good time call….” “

3. bogsidebunny says:

The only person I trust is President Trump……PERIOD!

The rest of the politicians are nothing more than self-serving, over-paid parasites.

Oh Yea, I’m in love with Ms. Coulter. I’m currently working with a Japanese “anatomical doll” company to get a perfect 100% clone of Ann.

• rayvet says:

Come on Bogside! The woman needs to eat a samwich (or hundred) before they make a doll out of her. Let’s see her on some Saturday boobage and see if you say the same thing about her then. :)

• Timbo says:

Hahaha!
      Anyone else, and i would assume they were joking!!

4. Chris says:

Bogside, a doll of Tomi Lauren, Lauren Southern, or even Laura Ingraham would be better.

5. Cederq says:

I’m with Bogside, not only would I do Miss Ann, I would even make her a sammich afterward and for the next 50 years…

6. roboslater says:

I believe Ann Coulter — like Hugh Hewitt and Mark Levin — are and have been calling out the Senate, not the House. The House is doing a lot. It was 8 Senators who didn’t back President Trump’s Labor Secretary nominee.

7. Granny says:

It’s simple boys and girls. The establishment, business-as-usual-boys can’t cope with the reality of Trump not owning a dime to any group, cartel or cabal.
    The first four years are his because he doesn’t have to do paybacks. Hmmm? That’s why he hit the ground running. As Bette Davis once said,”Fasten your seat belts, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.”
    Watching the suits try to control him will be a laugh.