Fuck you. Hire Americans.

About a month ago, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz decided to ‘take a stand’ in defiance of Trump’s immigration executive order and penned a message to the world vowing, among other things, to hire 10,000 refugees over the next 5 years and “build bridges, not walls, with Mexico”. Here are some excerpts from the politically charged message drafted by Schultz with “deep concern and a heavy heart”:
MORE BLEEDING HEART BULLSHIT HERE

This entry was posted in Illegals, Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Fuck you. Hire Americans.

1. .Going back! luis says:

Never been in a Starbucks, not interested. Now you want to drink coffee, go to LiL Havana in Miami, no fancy bullshit, cute Cubana girl or her abuela will serve you up with pan toasto, have a good talk and be buzzed up the day. Then play dominos..

• Brad_in_IL says:

Been ages since I’ve visited Calle ocho. Used to eat at The Versailles, La Caretaker. Good times

2. .Going back! luis says:

oops, toasto was supposed to be “tostado’ = toast in spanish, beer must be hitting me…

3. John Deaux says:

Starbucks can kiss my ass, making it at home costs me maybe 50c a pot, that gives me and the ol lady each 3 mugs, so I ain’t paying $5 for a cup of their shit coffee

4. Jim Jerzycke says:

Another excellent reason why I NEVER go to StarSux for coffee….

5. Fuck Starbucks…they don’t exist anymore to me.

Lisa drinks it. It used to embarrass the shit out of me for my truck to be seen in the drive-thru. Thankfully there isn’t one within 30 miles of me now.

6. Brad_in_IL says:

Starbucks is not a chain of coffee shops. Nope. Tis a CULT.

7. Alexander says:

Stocking coffee is not far behind ammo on my list.

8. Wraith says:

About a month ago, some dude named Wraith heard that statement and started going to Dutch Brothers.

9. Tom W. says:

Black Rifle Coffee Co met the challenge and hiring Veterans and Americans only.

Screw Starfucks with their overpriced caffe mocha latte frappacino whatever.

I’ll take it black with a little sugar. Oh, I should patent my campfire coffee. Better than any of that swill. F-em.

• Unclezip says:

Tru dat. Just got my first shipment of Black Rifle. It’s great. Starbucks can kiss my old, white, wrinkled, heterosexual male ass.

• Scott says:

Same here…think it took a bit less than the two weeks they said they were backordered for it to arrive, too.

As for Charbucks, boycotting them would first require that I was a somewhat regular customer. I’ll keep on grinding and brewing my own at work…now with a bag each of Caffeinated as Fuck and Beyond Black to work through. :)

10. Eric says:

Starbucks can kiss my White American ASS.

11. singlestack says:

I went to a Starbucks once, in Boston. Went there to work and the first Sunday off several of us did the Freedom Trail. Very cool. If you’re ever in Beantown I highly recommend it. We stopped for coffee and I just got a plain old cuppa joe. I know why people put all that crap in it. It’s to hide the taste of the coffee. That was some of the nastiest shit I ever put in my mouth. It was strictly Dunkin Donuts from then on, and I’ve never set foot in a Starbucks since.

• Jim Jerzycke says:

Yeah, as that guy in “Casino” said “They could fuck up a cup of coffee”….and they have.

$5 for a cup of pure swill! I’ve only gone there a couple of times, when it was “Coffee Of Last Resort”, and I’ll never drink their shit again.

Gas station or 7-11 coffee is better!

12. The biggest problem with boycotting Starbucks for decades is that every time they do something new and stupid I can’t boycott them all over again it’s one of those you can only do it once kind of things.

13. 1980XLS says:

Never been to a Starbuxcks ever. Certainly will never happen now.

14. Ed357 says:

Starbucks just had tv commercial about how patriotic, veteran friendly, and inclusive they are….

Karma is biting them hard right now.

15. Kenn M. says:

Somewhere I read that muslims don’t use toilet paper, they use their hands…….Starbucks wants to hire 10.000 of them………Enjoy your coffee folks……..

16. AbbyS says:

I hate coffee. Always have. I LOVE tea. Hot. Cold. Black. Green. White. Red. Flavored or straight up. The worst part of boycotting Starbucks, for me, is the fact that there is one in the lobby of my building AND they have the best iced green tea ever!!! I let myself get hooked on it a couple years ago. I’m not sure what I’m going to use to replace it. Bummer. But I’ll think of something :)

17. FriscoKid says:

More corporate virtue signaling.
    Reminds me of Target.
    Fuckem both.
    :-)

18. truthzzzz says:

In the future when a sister or a girlfriend wants to go to Starbucks as I have in the past, I will just say that we must go to a different eating place, or not at all. I liked their tea. but I’m not gonna have it any more. Time to eat the donuts, or the deli food, or the Cuban food, or a real hamburger joint.

19. warhorse says:

I won a $50 starbucks gift card last christmas from work in a raffle. I wanted to trade for something else..no one wanted it. it sits in my wallet unused. someday I’ll go there and just use it to pay for as many people as I can until it’s gone. they have nothing I want. damn coffee tastes like it was left on the burner too long.

• crazyeighter says:

Put it up for sale for $40 or so on Flea-Bay. Even liberals like a good deal.

Spend any proceeds on ammo.

20. Dave says:

Just another reason why I drink Tea and at home! (Its better and cheaper)

21. ed357 says:

BTW….want good coffee try McDonald’s…..

My ex-wife swore by them…..

I heard it was made every 1/2 hour….so it’s always fresh.

22. idaho bob says:

I used to stop at starbucks every once in a while.

Now………”Nevermore quote the Raven”!

Bob

23. Jeff Campbell says:

I stopped at a Taco Bell north of Charlotte NC a few months back and hardly anyone even spoke English that worked there. I stopped again yesterday and not a one of them was there but the manager telling people he was trying to hire people as fast as he could. All of his illegals ahd fled before ICE could get them.

Regards from NC

• Bob M says:

A side benefit of more winning…. LOL

Adios, Flavio! And take your damned diseases with you!

• Judy says:

That is why every employer/manager/hiring personal should be doing time and/or pay a stiff fine for hiring someone who is here illegally. They are aiding and abetting or are accessories to the crime.

24. Oswald Bastable says:

I can buy a kilo of beans and grind them myself for ten bucks. That makes a shitload of coffee.

25. =Tedison Wrangler= says:

When I’m on the road I fill my thermos at a restaurant or when I stop for gas.
    When camping I just use instant Tasters Choice and fortify it with Kahlua.
    At home it’s Chock Full of Nuts or Farmer Bros from my little drip brewer, doctored similarly.
    We used to make coffee in a graniteware pot, put the ground beans in a tea strainer, and boiled it till it smelled about right. One morning my roommate forgot to turn off the burner and boiled the pot dry. (Thanks, Greg.)

Had some good coffee at the Flying W Ranch in CO. They put a pound of coffee in a tube sock, tied the end, and boiled over an open fire in a 5 gallon tin until the sock floated.
    They served a chuckwagon style dinner to maybe a thousand people in about 20 minutes, followed by a stage show featuring live country music.
    I hadn’t thought of that place for a while and just hit the website:
    Seems they were dealt a setback a couple of years ago…

26. Nate says:

I haven’t read the article but we have economic migrants NOT refugees that come to the USA from Mexico, yes?

• Heathen says:

“economic migrants”
      NO! The proper (and legal) term is “Illegal Aliens”.

• Nate says:

Well yeah I agree. But I meant “here because you want to make money” versus “escaping persecution”

• Heathen says:

By using the “newspeak” term economic migrants, you give lie to the truth of the matter. The MSM uses that politically correct term, along with others, to mislead those who get their news from them and lack critical thinking.

Words mean things.Choose the ones you use wisely.

“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.”
          ― Joseph Goebbels