Fucking liberals…

HONOLULU (AP) — For the second time, a federal court on Wednesday blocked President Donald Trump’s efforts to freeze immigration by refugees and citizens of some predominantly Muslim nations, putting the president’s revised travel ban on hold just hours before it was to take effect.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Fucking liberals…

1. Storyteller says:

I didn’t know we have that many Muslims in the damn state. This is the first time some guy has filed a lawsuit to let his mothe-in-law visit.

2. Exile1981 says:

What part of sole authority do theae judges miss understand? The president can block any group or category he wants and no one can over rule that.

3. Ag says:

I am smart enough to know that I am not the sharpest tool in the shed.

But, how it the f%$# can these people not follow a federal law, especially given they are federal judges? Can they be fired? Or is Trump using this stuff to allow these f$%#heads to expose themselves, so we can rid ourselves of them? Any retired special forces guys looking to help out. I do not understand.

4. juju2434 says:

President Trump needs to tell these fucking black robed liberal scumbags to go ahead and enforce their judgements if that’s the way they feel. Either that, or fuck off. Which ever comes first.
    I recommend the latter.

5. POd American says:

Deep state runs deep. I agree, Trump needs to hold a press conference and tell this little obamie appointed fucktard to enforce his ruling and then instruct his folks that the ban stands as posted. Let the games begin.

• crazyeighter says:

Why not, after all Andy Jackson said/did pretty much the same thing when the Supreme Court said he couldn’t remove the Cherokees to Oklahoma.

6. Bud says:

the judges of the Ninth Circuit & all other politicians & snowflakes should get a trailerload or so of 7th century muzzies & immigrants parkes as squatters on their properties & estates. you love ’em, you feed ’em!!

• JeremyR says:

My thoughts as well. Find all the properties in close proximity that are for sale, snag them and turn them in to rapefugee housing. They pack in better than Mexicans, I’ve seen 30 or more in a two bed room apartment, so a six bedroom mansion could house a hundred or more, and since they will be mostly male, no need to worry about shared facilities unless you count the goat.

7. Unclezip says:

It’s gonna be interesting when Hawaii gets all those precious “refugees” on the island, and TSA won’t allow them to continue on to the mainland.

I’m going out for popcorn – anybody need anything?

• arc says:

Put em all on that ash heap of a big island! Leave the little islands (Oahu, Maui, etc) alone, too many moke gangs there already!

• JeremyR says:

Gang WAR!!!
        The big island is cruel and unusual punishment, it is infested with wild hogs. Hogs deserve better.

• crazyeighter says:

That’s just it, How-are-ya’s not taking in any refugees. To that, I quote the Italian mother’s commen on the Pope’s ruling re: Birth Control: “He no playa tha game, he no maka da rules.”

8. Oscar2Marine says:

The judge more or less, indicated that had it come from anyone other than Trump it would have been acceptable ? WTF ? How about following the letter of the law ? What a douchenozzle !

9. arc says:

So glad I’m off Hawaii…. (was stationed there)

Place can fall into the ocean for all I care. I would rather turn it into a… (THE) maximum security prison or a fairly large military base.

Escape from Hawaii: The Return of Snake Plissken!

10. John says:

1 Hawaii Judge Derrick Watson graduated WITH Obama at Harvard in 1991.

2 Nominated by Obama.

3 Obama was seen in Hawaii yesterday.

11. Kerf says:

I’ve been noticing lately that President Trump has been honoring Andy Jackson. Just yesterday Trump visited Andy’s home, laid a wreath, and saluted him. As crazyeighter said, Chief Justice Marshall issued a ruling that Andy didn’t like. Andy said, “John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!” Maybe it’s time to tell these liberal judges that they don’t run the country. “You’ve got a fucking word processor, I’ve got the army. What are you gonna do about it?”

• Steve says:

That’s what the dems and a number of repubs in the senate are counting on (mccain & that pantywaste gramnesty being the most vocal). If they get control of the house & senate next year, they’ll have a made to order reason for launching the final phase of their coup. What Trump should be doing is having a little sit down with Eddie Munster a.k.a. Paul Ryan in private and say the following, “You know Paul, I won your district handily this past year, but you don’t seem to understand how pissed off the voters are at you and Mitch, so I’m going to spell it out for you. Effective immediately you are going to begin drawing up articles of impeachment against every one of these judges who’ve ruled against us on the immigration issue. Once some of these arrogant twerps walk the plank publicly, their buddies will know we’re serious. Second, the house is going to rule that all matters of immigration henceforth, are no longer the purview of the courts. If you can do that Paul, I think we’ll get along a lot better, if not, I’m going to primary your ass out of existence. I’ll pack the auditoriums in your home district like I did back in ’16 and we’ll see how much your constituents like being told a laundry list of how their hometown boy has been in fact, screwing them royally.”
      Why he hasn’t done this yet, I don’t know.

12. Whynot says:

Not sure why Trump hasn’t told the judge(s) to cite the law being violated, or resign, or be impeached………

13. Steve says:

It’s not a question of citing the law, they don’t mention the law, what they do say is that the law isn’t at issue, what’s at issue is the fact they don’t like what he said about muslims during the campaign, not that he violated any law. Alan Dershowitz himself said that if obama issued the same order, it would be constitutional.

• crazyeighter says:

Steve, exactly. As was mentioned elsewhere, what Trump said during the campaign doesn’t matter; all that matters is what’s “within the four corners of the document.”

I’m sure this will be addressed at the next level of the judicial food chain.