jedburger EOD

-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Wirecutter and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to jedburger EOD

1. gonemanghost says:

I have to say I truly miss the Kerodin bashing. It was both entertaining and enlightening. I stop in every blue moon to see what special ops mission he has been on. He’s been fairly quiet.

That’s because we shut his fucking playhouse down – me and the group and especially the readers that commented to let him know what a piece of shit he is. It couldn’t have been done without y’all’s support.

• LFMayor says:

Man, me too! I’ll never forget when he ominously told me that he ” hoped we’d meet some day”! It was beyond badass. All that was missing was maybe a timely roll of thunder in the background, ya know, like in Rambo 2 when he’s on the radio calling back to base with the Russians in there. Probably what gave him the idea. Kenny pissed him off the best though, got invited to court and such, overachiever made the rest of us look lame. I just hope my little contributions helped.

That fucking court date was the best thing that ever happened to me as far as exposing his scamming ass.
        So what did you do to piss him off that he ‘threatened’ you with a face-to-face? I’m still looking forward to him coming to Tennessee to settle things with me man to man – not that it’ll ever happen seeing as he’s got more mouth than heart.

• Grandpa says:

Yeah, I am still losing sleep over the thought of Sammy and his rusty chainsaw. I’m sure Lineman is too. Not.
          The country is dotted with folks that little squirrel better NEVER meet in person.

• LFMayor says:

Honestly Kenny I don’t even remember if it was on his site or someplace like wrsa. I don’t remember exactly what I said either, some juvenile shit probably just fell out of my mouth. I do remember thinking he was being a little too sensitive though. I mean come on, guys bullshit and pick on each other all the time. Fuck, it was an art form onboard ship, where there was absolutely nothing else to do most of the time.
          And at the time I kinda liked the guy, shit, he’d read the Don Pendleton “Mack bolan the executioner” books, too. So much for building a rapport.

2. Grandpa says:

There are moments when I wonder how the hell the 3 people who still read and comment there, still read and comment there. That’s a mystery, especially when so much of what he claimed and said was proven to be complete bullshit.

3. Okie says:

“Murdoch,….I’m coming for you!”
    (Murdoch pisses himself)
    “Bbbbut John…I was only following orders.”

Shit I’m sorry I came late to the party!
    I only caught bits and pieces from visiting
    SSI’s site….

4. Grandpa says:

Hey, did you guys know; you can git you a gin-u-whine lll person society 80% AR lower? But you got to be a lll person society member in good standing – which I think may involve sexual favors, but surely involves more $ than it could ever be worth.
    But hey – it has “lll” on it – on both sides! Oooooooooooooo…

I checked it out a while back, it’s $160 – for an unfinished lower. One Hundred and Sixty motherfucking dollars.

• Grandpa says:

…and if you have to be a lll person society member in good standing, he can only expect to sell 3 – or at the most, 5 – and that’s if he buys one for himself, and one for Holly.