More reasons to hate the bastards

CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — The American Civil Liberties Union staged a nationwide training event Saturday to make sure people are aware of their rights as protesters and urge organized, public resistance by those opposed to policies of President Donald Trump.

Organizers said the event at a sports arena on the University of Miami campus was livestreamed to locations in all 50 states. ACLU Executive Director Anthony Romero said 200,000 people had signed up to attend one of an estimated 2,000 local events.

*****

Hey ACLU, what about my Rights to travel freely unimpeded? Or to own property without fear of it being destroyed or damaged? Or to walk the streets without fear of being attacked by a ‘protester.’? What about my Right to express my opinion without being attacked for it? What about that?

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to More reasons to hate the bastards

1. California Southpaw says:

Free Shit Army worried about something, maybe?

2. mark r says:

ef’n ACLU just a bunch of asshats, when I had a beef with my commie union (IAM local 751), all they wanted to know was if I as a white supremacist . No, I just wasn’t commie.

• bogsidebunny says:

Not being “one of them” makes you the enemy and open to be called a “White Supremacist”.

If being “not one of them” makes me a “White Supremacist” so be it.

3. Ag says:

I hope they all choke on their own shit.

4. Unclezip says:

This country has been fooked since the ACLU forced the closing of all the mental hospitals. That’s when you started to see the upswing in incidents of cops executing shooting crazy people in the back.

5. Sooner or later these libs are going to REALLY piss off the wrong people to the extent……….well, maybe a reference to the above top 10 post. I can’t even begin to fathom the left being so stupid as to believe they could win a civil war they’re trying so damn hard to start.

6. truthzzzz says:

I knew that I should have attended.
    i didn’t because i am no good at keeping my mouth shut if too many lies are spoken. And someone would have said something that would have TRIGGERED me. Then I would have to tell them the truth and there would have been exploding heads all around me from their inability to hear the truth without themselves being triggered. They can’t handle the truth. They wouldn’t have had enough blankies, binkies, and safe spaces with comfort peo handle the spoken word of truth.
    I’m on email lists from everybody Whenever anyone has a roundup, I get rounded.
    I missed a fun time.

7. pigpen51 says:

As smart as the ACLU is, they still can’t count to 10 and include the number 2.

8. Mr Poon says:

Ever notice virtually every female in the ACLU is ugly as fuck and almost every male is a fag…

9. mathman54 says:

The ACLU holds these seminars after every president takes office. Don’t you remember the ones after Clinton’s re-election when every intern in the country felt threatened by the fact that Clinton would cause all interns and other office subordinates to become the playthings of their bosses?

10. Alex says:

Damn’ too bad I didn’t know sooner. Would have been hilarious to stage a protest of these idiots while they were in session… I need to get on their email list for future events…