OHFUCKINGBOY!!! TRACTOR PULLS!!!

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to OHFUCKINGBOY!!! TRACTOR PULLS!!!

1. pdwalker says:

Why?

Just because, that’s why.

America, Fuck Yeah!

2. Edward Teach says:

These are the best:

3. Bud says:

so, how big/wide is the plow/harrow/seeder/hayrake/baler/etc that this sumbitch pulls in the field? dont tell me it’s only bout poppin wheelies & makin a deafining godawful racket.

No, it’s all about building a bad-ass piece of machinery and the bragging rights that go along with it. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Grandpa says:

How big of a plow/harrow/seeder/hayrake/baler/etc., do you have? Because I’m sure it will pull it. And the barn, too. I’m with you, Kenny… “let me see, if we hook up 3 blown V-8s…”
      That’s all the “why” we need – because we can.

I absolutely love to watch the nitro tractors. There’s just something about getting a lungful of nitro exhaust – reminds me of tear gas.

• Grandpa says:

I know what you mean, I love to watch nitro anything. Folks can say what they want, but not much is cooler than a zillion horsepower anything… only here in this country, have we created a part of our culture that thunders out “fuckin’ watch this!”. Pull tractors, the A-10 Warthog, Barrett .50, the B-70, Harleys, monster trucks… Necessary? No. Needed? Yes, in some dark masculine way.
          Crazy? Yep. Fun as hell and cool as fuck? Yes, and yes again.
          It is the American man saying “because fuck you, that’s why”.
          And, “they” hate us for it – and we don’t give a fuck. (so much for me behaving. and on a Sunday, too)

4. Jim Jerzycke says:

Used to go to those all the time when I lived back in Illinois.

Looking forward to maybe seeing some again after we get settled in Colorado…

5. Tennessee Budd says:

Wait ’til July/August, Wirecutter! They make the circuit. County fairs in TN (like about anywhere else) aren’t complete without tractor pulls & demo derbies.That’s the only part of them I’ll actually show up for.

6. warhorse says:

I’m a bit old fashioned I guess…