We don’t want your fucking sympathy

On the morning after, traumatized liberals set out hunting for answers as if Election Day were 9/11 all over again. The ubiquitous question of 15 years earlier — “Why do they hate us?” — was repurposed for Donald Trump’s demolition of the political order. Why did white working-class voters reject Hillary Clinton and the Democrats? Why did they fall for a billionaire con man? Why do they hate us?

This entry was posted in Liberals, MSM. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to We don’t want your fucking sympathy

1. M. Sage says:

All I needed to know: Upper middle class white collar shitheads in California hold “white trash” parties where attendees wear bib overalls, trucker caps, and other stereotypical white trash stuff, and talk and to some degree act the way they imagine rednecks do.

Meanwhile, redneck culture is superior to theirs, since rednecks will tell you when they’ve got a problem with you, whereas these soft-handed white collar pussies just talk massive shit behind your back.

The left isn’t likely to capture the “white trash” vote any time soon, given how they look down on us as sub-human. At best, they’ll be condescending to us and then act surprised when we vote against them.

• JeremyR says:

Usually its yer buds who tell you that a red neck had a problem with you….. After the ER doc gets done stitching your nose back in place. Assuming that is, that they didn’t break a land speed record, on foot, getting out of harm’s way.

2. WiscoDave says:

Fuck these assholes.
    And fuck the GOP that forget why Trump was elected.
    I believe this is just a brief calm before “our masters” attempt to take back “their rightful control.”

3. Elmo says:

“Why did white working-class voters reject Hillary Clinton and the Democrats?” asks lunatic writer Frank Rich.

The answer is simple, Frank. The Democrats gave up on trying to get white working-class votes over 5 years ago, when the Bamster was running for reelection. I guess you missed the memo.

4. Timbo says:

It’s rare that I will waste my time reading anything from those assholes, but today I did.
    Fuck them. Fuck New Yorkers. Any piece written in New York, has a comment section that shows what assholes these people really are. They can all fuck off and die.
    God, I hate them.

5. nonncom says:

How about this:….hillery sucked as a candidate, and most of America is sick to death of the PC, mamby pamby, “safe space” kittens, and the leftist liars and assholes who have stolen us blind….what’s wrong with America?….look at the democratic party….then look at the RINOs in the other party….

6. Judy says:

Why do we ‘hate’ you? Oh, let me count the ways.

First, off we don’t ‘hate’ you. Look up the definition of the word. We don’t have the time to spend 24/7 thinking about ways to destroy you. We have to keep a roof over our family’s heads, food in their bellies, clothes on their backs and defend our Country so you can spout stupid shit and act like spoiled brats.

Two, we are as smart, maybe smarter than you because our college degree is from the university called Life. If we fail, our families do without. Come to think of it, so do you, Snowflake. Where do you think all those goods you consume come from?

Three, if Trump doesn’t give us some relief from your BS, he will be gone and so will you. Take careful note; The Natives Are Restless…there is more, but I will stop here.

7. Okie says:

I read the article. It tended to become repetitious at times and became almost insulting (if I cared). They are really over analyzing the election !
    It’s very simple….
    Hillary Clinton’s personality is abrasive and repugnant to your average American. She is an 11 on the smug meter and her name calling polarized a great number of voters.
    I believe there are two different Americas and in my America, the people who need help want jobs, not handouts. Self respect and self reliance are virtues that we hold dear.
    And our “golden rules” are…..
    1. Don’t tell me what to do.
    2. Leave me the hell alone.
    3. Keep your hands off money I worked to earn.
    And
    4. Mind your own fucking business !

Violate any of these at your peril.

8. Firehand says:

Two things that tell you all you need to know about this crap:
    “While the right is expert at channeling darker emotions like anger into ruthless political action, the Democrats’ default inclination is still to feel everyone’s pain, hang their hats on hope, and enter the fray in a softened state of unilateral disarmament. ”
    and
    “After the debacle of 2016, might the time have at last come for Democrats to weaponize their anger instead of swallowing it?”
    He’s either a blithering idiot, or lying. I’m going with blithering idiot.

• Elmo says:

Frank Rich is a well known lunatic leftist. Rush has ridiculed his articles for years.

• Jack Crabb says:

Yup. I couldn’t read anymore after the first few paragraphs. I couldn’t give fewer fucks aobut what this foaming-at-the-mouth-insane-triggered-leftist lunatic has to say. Fuck that libturd.

• JeremyR says:

What do they call it when they beat old folks bloody for supporting the TEA party movement? or attending a Trump rally? That dang sure aint swallowing their anger, and I aint swallowing their BS.

• crazyeighter says:

I call it “living dangerously.” They’re gonna try thumping the wrong oldster one of these days. I guess it’s a form of Leftist Roulette.

• JeremyR says:

I wish you were right, unfortunately, at most political rally’s for national candidates, they make em gun free zones. I had in mind the gauntlet incident in Mexifornia where attendees were funneled straight in to the mob after listening to Trump speak. If only one of those folks could have been armed, it would have been game over, but because they were in an exclusion area, they were made into victims of the leftards.

9. Jesse Bogan says:

Weaponize their anger?? Bring it you little bitches.I am tired of talking and tired of warning , so bring it so we can get to solving the problem once and for all