Headed to the bar to get Grandpa

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Headed to the bar to get Grandpa

1. CW says:

Grandpa isn’t going to be impressed by that. She should’ve brought the 1911.

2. Elmo says:

Why does this photo and it’s caption remind me of the old cartoon series ‘Andy Capp’?

3. Padawan says:

This would’ve been my grandmother fishing my grandfather out of one bar or another. The only exception is that she’d be toting a 30-06 instead.

4. Oldfart says:

I grew up living in the country. Grandma lived up the road a ways and I spent a lot of time there because — well because she was just COOL! She and I walked to the store one day and when we got there and picked out our stuff, she hoisted her purse up on the counter to find her money. As she dug through the depths of that big old bag, she laid a .32 cal. revolver on the counter. The clerk didn’t even bat an eye. Nowadays three different SWAT teams would have broken down the doors to get to her.

BTW, she’s long gone now but I still have that .32! I fire it one in awhile but the bore is so pitted you’d have to be inside the barn to be able to hit it.

5. Grandpa says:

“…but it ain’t even dark yet! I’ve only had 17 beers! I’ve been at work until 34 minutes ago! I promise I won’t drive my truck! I’m not going to use my ATM card, and I only brought $20! (of course, it’s dime beer night…)”
    By the way, youngsters, none of those work. It’s better to just hide, then run home and get in the shower all innocent like, before she gets back home…
    And CW, she can’t bring the .45, I’ve got that with me.

6. Sanders says:

Knockout game? I’m yer Huckleberry…

7. Doonhamer says:

Just let one of those young men try and molest me.

And if they don’t, well I have my little persuader.