Sammy? You finally unveiling the Short Bus?

Berkeley is bracing itself for another day of potentially disruptive rallies that might break out in violence.

Members of a number of far-right groups have said they are planning to hold a demonstration at Civic Center Park, some gathering at 10 a.m., others at 2 p.m., to protest Ann Coulter’s cancellation of a speech she had planned to deliver today at UC Berkeley. Others may gather on campus.

Those groups include the Proud Boys, an aggressive, “pro-Western” organization started by conservative commentator Gavin McInnes, who is flying in from New York for the event. A number of those who spoke at the April 15 Patriots Day rally will be there too, including Lauren Southern, a Canadian media personality, and Brittany Pettibone, the far-right sci-fi writer from Gilroy. The Oath Keepers, an organization of former military and law enforcement officers that provided “security” on April 15, along with the groups, American Civil Defense, III% patriots, and bikers from Two Million Bikers, will also be there.
-Peter

*****

No? Wrong III Percent Patriot group? Yeah, that’s what I thought too.
What’s your excuse this time – too far, nobody else’s money involved, Nervous Holly needs you to stay home and protect her, III Arms finally got an order, construction finally began on the “citadel” or have you finally realized you’re a joke in the Patriot community?

This entry was posted in Antifa, California, Patriots and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Sammy? You finally unveiling the Short Bus?

1. POd American says:

Anyone that personally knew Mike V. knows that the real 3% movement would never have had anything to do with the little diaper stain Sammy.

2. Grandpa says:

As far as scammy’s excuses go, I’ll say “all of the above”. (it’s worth the risk, ain’t it? …taunting the stone cold killa, the old school spy/ninja jedburgh… or, more correctly –
    “pink hands/blue guns”)
    You know, brother; the other night after a few beers, I went through the archives… I don’t know why it wasn’t obvious to me back then – he wrote like a 12 year old. Still does)

3. gamegetterII says:

Scammy can’t go because he has to stay home to feed the dogs-the Akita whisperer is just the trainer.
    Scammy has to feed the dogs and clean up the dog shit in the yard.

4. d says:

According to this, https://www.similarweb.com/website/iiipercent.blogspot.com#overview he has had less than 5,000 hits to his main blog in the last six months. He is not even a blip on the patriot movement.

5. Andy says:

I’m betting that JC is laughing his ass off. Hell, I got a good chuckle and I never met the jack ass.

6. idaho bob says:

C’mon now, you know that the little coward is not going to do anything.

Bob