She could probably afford the bail

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to She could probably afford the bail

1. Chip says:

I’m sure she’s taken men

2. cato1776 says:

And her boss thought she didn’t give a shit !

3. crazyeighter says:

You can get arrested for that??

4. Steve in CA says:

The boss must be a real asshole for her to do that.

5. Greggbc says:

Ex boss should sue her and ask for the entire lottery winnings.

6. Cederq says:

Greggbc, fluck you, how many time we wanted to do something like that or worse to an idiot boss? I say good for her, should have pissed in his coffee urn too for good measure.

• Greggbc says:

Do you talk to your Mother with that mouth? Really, obscenities to someone you don’t know and only have a Difference of opinion with? You have some serious issues to deal with and I bet you are a liberal. Conservatives are polite.

• Cederq says:

Yah, I am liberal, I give liberal beat downs at the drop of my feather boa… and I don’t care who you are new or old, but you are new so read the blog a few days and get the flavor and style of the blog. This is a men’s and woman’s blog, not prissy little gamma boi tattle tale and your mother’s blog, I don’t care or give a shit…

• rayvet says:

With an attitude like yours Cederq, I’d be surprised if you were even employed.

7. Okie says:

Liberal snowflake move….
    It’s not good enough to tell him to “eat” shit, she has to prepare a full course !!
    A normal person would just not show up on Monday….

8. Granny says:

As you would when the boss is such a shit.

9. Winston Smith says:

Why isn’t she smiling? I’d still be laughing my ass off if had lottery money.

And figuring out which coworker I was going to pay next to do the same thing.

• crazyeighter says:

I used to fantasize about winning the lottery, then phoning the ex and saying “Rich. I am and you’re NOT!” Then hiring random strangers @ $50 a pop to do the same thing for me.

She’s a secretary; what’s she gonna do, refuse to answer the phone?

10. Grandpa says:

Ok

11. A Texan says:

This proves that money doesn’t buy you any class.

Oh, sure, we all have fantasies about doing something outrageous when we finally get some FU money, but any mature, balanced and even slightly classy person would just say goodbye. Well, maybe you’d tell the boss to take this job and shove it, tell him off, etc. – but that’s not taking a dump on someone’s desk. A disgusting act by a disgusting person.

Someone once told me that if you want to see someone’s REAL character, either give them a lot of money, or give them the serious prospect of getting a lot, and watch what they do. Well, this woman (not lady, that’s for sure) proved what her character is all about. I wouldn’t want to be working for her in the future.