When the spawn’s on, it’s on

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to When the spawn’s on, it’s on

1. cynical says:

Woo, woo my home town, Jonesboro Arkansas – the biggest small redneck town you will ever find.

2. Okie says:

I go fishing at a cattle ranch pond that my buddy has permission to fish. Last spring, a bull got a little too close and I mean he forced me into the pond up to my neck ! He waded out like he wanted to trample my lifeless corpse. I waited for what seemed like an hour before he lost interest and went back to his ladies. I thought I was going to have to toss the (very expensive) rod and reel and swim to the other side of the pond…. My friend was laughing his ass off ! I went right back to reelin em in after the bull left……

Some of my best fishing spots are what’s known as a “running lease”…… If you see someone, Run!!!! We get totally camoed out and wear fanny packs with our gear just in case we need to hastily egress. Once, the sheriff left his card on my truck windshield that said “you’re going to jail next time I see this truck!” So I had my old lady drop us off and pick us up ! The spawn is too short lived to give a shit about trespassing laws ! FTP !!!!
    Fish On !!!

I’ve got ponds on either side I can fish depending on which pasture the bulls are in. Bulls are assholes.

• Elmo says:

Aw, c’mon. That’s not very fair. True, they can be assholes, but if they’re bred right and treated right they can be trusted members of the team.

Not that I’d turn my back on one. That’d be plain dumb.

And to Okie, be careful trespassing. The landowner may be more dangerous than the bull. Best to try asking. Nicely.

3. Okie says:

Within walking distance of the front door ?! I bet you don’t get much done this time of year…..
    “Hmm, mow the yard or go fishing?”
    To hell with the yard !

Bulls are assholes !
    Kevin said, “nahh, they won’t bother you.”
    He lied !
    The cows run away, the bulls run at you !

4. bikermailman says:

If he’d had a red flag on it, wouldn’ta gotten pulled over.

5. loaded4bear says:

It’s like this officer. There I was, minding my own business and fishing, when this blue sedan backed into my boat. . . .