I’m sure she’s taken, men

This entry was posted in Babes, Fishing, funny pics, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I’m sure she’s taken, men

1. Cederq says:

Is this semi-freak version?

2. dirtscratcher says:

Ummmm…. regarding #6, how do we know that “she’s” taken. Could be California, then who knows, could be a “he” or a “he/she”, or fill in the blank.

3. Alex Lund says:

Ok, you are going to kill me, but I do it anyway.

When I see the picture of the old woman with the rock I am reminded of a picture showing a overweight woman with an entire log on her shoulder and looking not very much encumbered.The next picture Shows a group of US Marines sweating while trying to raise a log of the same size over their heads. The line below says: “Mechthild from the City Olpe versus US Marines”

I would have liked to put this picture in my comment but I dont know how to do it.
    Just enter “mechthild aus olpe us marines” in a search engine and look for the picture.

4. WiscoDave says:

Um, interesting mix.

5. James says:

As a licensed builder the one with the jig saw could ruin me life and I would like it!One of me ex’s(almost married the loveable loon!)among other items threw me circular saw at me head with a decent velocity!To those wondering,no that wasn’t the final moment,am a glutton for the crazy!

6. Sedition says:

#2 is about as perfect as it gets. I would definitely die happy on that one.

7. RonM says:

#1: At least one guy in the pic knows perfection when he sees it. The gay guys are all looking at a (Japanese?) car.

8. kennymac says:

Well that’s an eclectic mix. Everything says “keeper” about the last one IMHO.

9. steve tompkins says:

#1…the dude behind her, that face…

10. Hutch says:

Pleeeeeeeze stop it with the body-builder freak shows. You get kinda squirmy scrolling thru glorious femininity, and BLAMMO, ya gotta suppress vomiting.