It’s every man for himself

In 2011, a staffer at Washingtonian found a government ID in a Metro parking garage and gave it to Garrett M. Graff (the magazine’s editor-in-chief at the time) to track down its owner. “Since I reported about that world, he figured I’d know what to do with it,” Graff says.

Graff immediately noticed something strange.

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to It’s every man for himself

1. David says:

As usual. The Rich & The Ruling Class always takes very good care of itself and says F.U. to every one else. And as usual of course, the Plebs get to pay for this.

2. WiscoDave says:

Never expected anything else.
    I am willing to bet they have plans in place to tax those left that survived…

3. navionpa says:

If they think, that after a nuclear war, they’re going to crawl out from under their rock, and be in charge. He-He-He.

I say, fill the entrance up with hot dirt and rocks, we’ll just let them cook in that hole.

4. John says:

It’s a big club, and you aint in it

5. Judy says:

This is not new ‘news’. The Russians and Chinese have put more effort into saving the peasantry than the ‘Free World’.

And to quote ‘The Old Man’, “The place to be is ground zero in case of nuclear attack. You don’t want to be in the fall-out zone. That’s a long hard way to die.”

6. Greg B says:

This guy was on late night radio just recently. Interesting stuff.
    Didn’t listen to the whole thing, as I tend to get up early.

7. Mike says:

And you wonder why B-52 crews always joked about turning south after launch and making Brazil the worlds next nuclear power.

8. Tim says:

It’s in my backyard, actually a pretty impressive facility.

9. Peaowed says:

Personally, I think it is prudent we have a hardened location from which our military forces can be guided during a worst-case event. It may not last beyond the first 30 minutes of a nuclear strike, but it could give us a chance. My personal “arsenal” would not prevent an overwhelming onslaught against my home and family but I would be derelict as an American to at least not try to protect them to the best of my ability.