Anti-abortion activist may be headed to prison

The anti-abortion activist behind the videos accusing Planned Parenthood of selling “baby parts,” as he put it, could be going to prison. And now his criminal defense lawyers could join him.

Late last month, David Daleiden and his team of criminal attorneys allegedly flouted multiple injunctions and court-issued seals by posting more shocking videos of abortion providers and identifying 14 of the John/Jane Does participating in the state criminal complaint against him and his recording partner Sandra Merritt. Those names were previously under a court seal.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Anti-abortion activist may be headed to prison

1. warhorse says:

are these people dumb? you leave the data on an unsecured server, post it in russia somewhere, and claim to be hacked!

2. Reese Bobby says:

Abortionist Dr DeShawn Taylor, one of the 14 people Daleiden exposed, is one nasty piece of work. She is going to burn in the lake of fire for eternity….or longer.

3. Steve in KY says:

Children sacrificed to Baal, selling organs from murdered babies, and send the ones who expose it to prison.
    God is just, I fear for our country.

4. I admire their integrity, I don’t know if I could be as determined.

Reminds me of the statue (William Lloyd Garrison) and the words craved below it “I am in earnest — I will not equivocate — I will not excuse — I will not retreat a single inch — AND I WILL BE HEARD.”

5. Chris from Canada says:

Go ahead and kill babies, sell their parts, brag about it, get funding from government to provide other services and misappropriate it, send the guy who won’t go along with all this to jail. Sounds about right in Demoncrat run lieberal Amerika.

6. joetentpeg says:

“In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” George Orwell

7. Winston Smith says:

Kill ’em now or pay for their prison housing/meals/healthcare/legal fees/etcetcetc ad infinitum……later.

Support Retroactive Abortion too!

• POd American says:

“Support Retroactive Abortion too!”. I support fourthmester late abortions for these evil hacks…start with Hillary and work your way down the list…it’s a long one.

8. susan says:

it’s not ‘anti-abortion’; it’s Pro-Life. The left’s raping of words and definitions of ontological realities would make Orwell blush. They are a cabal of death-cult scum, and the imprisonment of this good servant of God will only make their hell more deep and torturous.

9. pigpen51 says:

Susan, thank you. Words matter, and for too long we have let the left dictate the terms of the debate. Pro choice means pro murder. In many cases, abortion is used as an alternate method of birth control. I can’t join those who would tell others what to do with their lives, but I can say that for someone who does choose abortion, I pray that they are able to obtain peace with God, and to go forward and live differently. My heart breaks not only for the unborn children but also for the lost souls that struggle with this decision, often with no moral support, only judgement from those of us who should be there to help them. It is one thing to stand outside an abortion clinic shaming those who come in for an abortion, it is another to actually stand willing to help those who choose to carry their child to full term, and either keep them, or give them up for adoption. Hypocrites are easy to find, it is hard to find those who put action behind their words.

10. Bigg Ale says:

The rag BuzzFeed wishes……….

11. ChuckN says:

I’ve been following this story. The judges involved tried to put a gag order on everything so no one could find out much less question how this is remotely legal. The videos got released for the simple fact that once the “law” had them they would disappear. The videos also place judges in the position of defending morally reprehensible action ( again, quasi-legal at best). And if there’s one thing judges cannot stand it’s having to answer for their actions and rulings.