Coulter slams Trump (again)

Ann Coulter has had it with President Donald Trump.
The conservative commentator took to Twitter on Thursday to slam Trump’s new policy proposals regarding U.S. relations with Cuba. She also took shots at the president for so far failing to make good on his campaign promise to build a southern border wall.
“Anyone in a Southwestern state who strolls to the border & drops a brick will have done more to build the wall than @realDonaldTrump,” she wrote in the first of a series of tweets. “I thought w/ Trump we’d finally have a president helping OUR country. So far: Syria, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Italy, China, N Kor. Today: Cuba!”

This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Coulter slams Trump (again)

1. David says:

For once I have to agree with her. As it is hard to argue against established, cold, hard facts.

2. AlphaDelta says:

The blonde popsicle stick with nipples was always a Christie supporter.

Piss on Ann.

Give Trump time.

3. bogsidebunny says:

Featured on the San Francisco Gate site. That says it all. Coulter may have voiced her opinion but this Liberal West Coast site appears to have amplified some constructive criticism into a “full blown” (Pun: remember it’s San Fran-Fago website) assault.

4. Roy says:

I’m with AlphaDelta here.

Good grief, does everyone expect the wall to just spring from nothing in less than 6 months?

Has it even been started?
      Is it going to be one of those deals where he starts it 3 years in, he gets voted out and it’s never completed, wasting all of our tax dollars?

• Rob says:

We don’t know, do we? And that’s the whole point. Take a breath, and keep in mind that the mere threat of a wall has lowered immigration significantly.

Not just the wall but the fact that the Border Patrol is actually allowed to do their jobs for a change.
          Jim just sent some links in the comments that shows the wall is being started, I’m fixing to check them out now.
          BTW, I’m not a fan of Stick Woman Ann at all.

• crazyeighter says:

More like it never gets started because Trump will be fighting legal challenges and filing Environmental Impact Statements for the next three and a a half years. Whereupon the D’s will be screaming that Trump doesn’t keep his promises.

• anonymous says:

I’m sure Trump could slow illegal immigration more if he instated laws that only allowed LEGAL immigrants from working here. Hit U.S. employers with threat of fines or jail time, the illegal immigrant hiring slows down significantly and the illegals self deport.

Illegal immigrants have only themselves to blame. Come in legally and you are good to go – what is your malfunction ?

5. somedude says:

Seem like most of these fuck wits want to keep their ass shaken in the spot light, how else they going to sell books.

• Heathen says:

And if my memory serves,she does have a new one out. At least I think I remember her pimping a new book on Hannity’s radio show during the last month or so.

6. Ann gets excited quickly, more mass on her frame would slow the rush of hormones to her brain.

As Rob said, President Trump has already (defacto) drasticly lowed illegal immigrantion without laying a single brick.
    As I commented elsewhere; in his first 150 days Obama spent over 750 billion in deficit spending, in HIS first 150 days President Trump has lowered deficit spending by 105 billion. Yes, Obama spent more that The Donald saved, but Barry had no problem finding people to help him spend the money. President Trump is mostly cutting the budget by himself.

I have the same problem at the local bar.

7. Okie says:

Ann Coulter has no idea,
    the meaning behind the phrase,
    “Bitch, shut the fuck up and go make me a couple sammiches!”
    (More support, less criticism.)

8. rayvet says:

Ann Coulter has gone the way of Glen Beck. That is bat shit crazy psycho. Don’t know what it is, but I suspect the left poisons or drugs right leaning spokespeople and then after several years of seeming articulate, normal and reflected conservative values, they go off the rails. Both Beck and Coulter were nevertrumpers from the start. So any opinion they might have of the POTUS at this point in time is jaded by me recognizing this.

• anonymous says:

Actually, I think Coulter was an early Trump supporter. Remember seeing her predict a Trump run before he even announced and the panel was stunned by her prediction.