Yup, what goes around comes around

Twelve people have been injured in a suspected “revenge” terror attack after a hired van ploughed into Muslim worshippers near a mosque at Finsbury Park following Ramadan prayers tonight.

Police have confirmed a “number of casualties” and say one person has been arrested after they were called to Seven Sisters Road in North London at 12.20am.

This entry was posted in islam. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Yup, what goes around comes around

1. Reese Bobby says:

All these goings one in olde England….best story though is that bloke picking a fight with a pig and having his dick go missing in the ensuing melee. That chap should have pulled up to the mosque on a motorbike with the Weiner eating porcine in a sidecar and just dropped him off. I would watch that on YouTube.

2. Okie says:

The stiff upper lip is BACK !!!!

Camel ridin’ mother fuckers !!!!

3. ChuckN says:

I notice no one even hesitated to call this a terror attack.
    That said I’m going to hold judgement untill I see a mug
    Shot. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to find that the driver
    is muslim looking to garner sympathy.

4. Sedition says:

I’d laugh my ass off if they rolled down the window and yelled “Derka, derka, derka, motherfuckers!” just before plowing into them.

5. Danne says:

A VAN??? WTF?? Way too small a vehicle!

6. BadFrog says:

We’re not even allowed to comment on this in the papers over here. ‘If you want to know who rules you, look at who you are not allowed to offend’.

7. Jack Russell, England says:

I’m surprised it’s taken so long before we had a tit for tat.

• BadFrog says:

Damn right, Jack. It reminds me of the start of the troubles in Northern Ireland in the 60s. Too much accommodation and tolerance of one minority viewpoint at the expense of the law-abiding majority.

8. Bryn says:

ChuckN beat me to it…… declared a terrorist incident in record time, unlike when the Usual Suspects are involved in the commission, at which time “mental illness” or “cultural misunderstanding” come to the fore……

9. Heathen says:

“Terror attacks are part of living in big city…” right Mayor Khan ?