Florida, baby…..

And y’all thought I was the only one that thinks Florida is the new California…

This entry was posted in Florida. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Florida, baby…..

1. Alan says:

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. When all you have is……ah, wait a minute here.

2. Roger says:

Ahh yes, we in Florida (aka the Gunshine state) have probably more than our share of loonies,
    but we ain’t got the CONCENTRATED loons that infest Californistan. No state income tax, Shall issue concealed carry and real stand your ground laws. At least we can defend ourselves from the loons that we have.

While the entire state of California isn’t Shall Issue, the majority of it is – damned near all the inland counties.
      And as far as the Stand Your Ground laws? They’re better than the ones in Tennessee, believe it or not.
      I’m not defending California completely but pointing out the misconceptions that everybody has.

3. Kauf Buch says:

Living in Florida, I wanted to check out the background on this one (like the idiot eco-nazi in St. Pete who harassed some simple city fishermen)…
    …but all I could find was this
    and this

NSFW, folks…it’s Florida (but I love it on the Gulf Coast!).

• JeremyR says:

Don’t know why she wants to call him Ted, his real name is Bob. Hope Mrs Dildonie is happy, she seems the kind who would not be pleased with most men.

4. Miguel says:

Hey! We have a special kind of fucked up crazy. None of that PC whiny bitch crazy they have over there. We defy Darwin every day, and we don’t put Cancer warning labels on everything from bricks to coastal breezes.
    We are just fucking nuts :)

5. Tsquared says:

But you have quaint little drinking villages that have a fishing problem that happens to be the oldest city in the nation. Then you go a half hour inland and the tweakers flourish.

6. POd American says:

Is that the guy you featured in an earlier post, the one caught having bondage sex with a gator in his backyard….or is this the new fad in Faloridah?

7. Blackdog says:

That’s not a dildo. It’s all they found of the 2nd dumbass in the water.

8. D S Craft says:

Holy crap! I haven’t seen that yet here in California. I think the problem is we don’t have enough alligators. We need to work on that. Give us time, and a little more rain. We will not be out crazied.

9. nonncom says:

I want to thank the public service Wirecutter is performing for Florida….the more he exposes these imported crazies, the better the chance of preventing more from being allowed in….as an example, in my neighborhood growing up, I was the only one born here….the rest were from Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Connecticut, etc….you see where this has lead, right?….the natives are ok, but look out for the nuts from yankee land….

10. Rick says:

It’s all the New Yorkers moving here and wrecking it.