Fucking animals

A 4-year-old boy is among at least 29 people shot in Chicago this weekend as violence across the city left two dead and more than two dozen others wounded.
The child was wounded in a shooting that also left a woman dead and a teen injured on the city’s West Side Friday, marking the weekend’s first homicide and bringing the city to more than 400 homicides so far this year.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Fucking animals

1. Dav says:

They are calling it “Gun violence”….. The blind reporting to the blind.

2. James says:

The only animals that kill without reason such as food/self defense are rabid(not their fault).I suppose one could say the same about the shooters,they are rabid and thus not their fault.That said,as tough as it is there is only one way to deal with rabid animals.

I agree with you except for the part about animals not killing without reason. Sorry, but that just ain’t true as any rancher can tell you. I can’t tell you how many calves or lambs or kids I’ve seen killed by coyotes and just left there. I do remember one time when there were over 30 lambs killed by two coyotes. That wasn’t for food and they weren’t rabid – I know because I shot them both and delivered their heads to the county for testing.

• Jeffery in Alabama says:

Dogs will kill without reason (in the dog’s mind it may have had a reason). They will kill for sport. I’ve had several calves killed by dogs and one mama cow chewed to pieces by a Pit Bull. The vet told me it was the most sever injuries he had ever seen on an animal that lived after months of “special care” in the stall of a barn. When I was a kid we lost 312 chickens to three stray dogs. The dogs had dug a hole in under the sidewall of a chickenhouse. When a young chicken (these were about three weeks old) would stick it’s head through the hole, one of the dogs would bite the head, killing the bird, and pull it outside. When I discovered the chickens and dogs, there were about as many chickens alive on the outside as dead. Sorry to wander off topic, but the killers in Chicago are animals. The same savagery goes on in almost every large city in America.

• James says:

I have never seen that,something not right with em mentally or else no matter how many you shot there would be no lambs if even 20% of predators were this way.I really would have been interested if they had done further testing,were these coyotes just “spree killers”due to just they way they were or were they poisoned by something that set em on this path.I have seen friends chickens raided(coyote/fisher cat/raccon?)and all six were killed but really not much left excepting a few feathers,set him up when caged at night nothing in years has gotten in,a bear or human would be it if something did.The only critter I have seen enjoying/dragging out the kill is a cat.

You never lived on a farm, have you?
          Coyotes kill for kicks. Wolves, otters, mountain lions, even starlings kill just for grins. What about the chimps in Africa that killed a member of their band that was caught on film couple years back? My dog has kill rodents and leaves them laying there.
          A LOT of animals kill for no reason without being rabid. It’s a fact of life that people that don’t know better just refuse to believe.

• james says:

Yes,I have lived on a farm,with 2 German Shepards and a Pyrenees that got along famously and had free range during the night only problem was free range chickens during the days and hawks.

• Andrew says:

Chimps kill for fun, also. So do Baboons.

Take that how you wish regarding the original subject.

And killer whales. Long after they’re full of baby seal, they will seek out and ‘play’ with live ones until the live ones stop living.

Dolphin will also kill just for fun.

It is like ‘tool using.’ The more the researchers look, the more they find the behavior in more species.

And Crows. Crows will just decimate other species nests just because. Crows are assholes.

• JeremyR says:

When I was a kid one of the new developments near the Twin Cities had a pack of dogs out killing deer. Several hundred deer slaughtered. The people, living outside city limits decided it was OK to let Rover out at night. Game Wardens killed over 50 dogs.
        I have seen a skunk get into a hen house and kill every chicken it could get hold of. Friend lost 75 to one skunk in one night.
        Neighbors Rott killed 5 of my chickens and left every one of them in the yard.

• why says:

Never seen what wild dogs…….or weasels…….or ‘yotes (coyotes) can do then…….

3. Okie says:

When does Kersey show up and clean house ? Or would that be counterproductive ? At least animals eat what they kill…. I call it sub human..
    Fucking n

4. USexpat says:

2 for 29. Damn poor gun control if you ask me.

5. Andrew says:

And yet they call us names when we ‘do’ something wrong to them, like tell the truth.

We exist as prey for those of them that escape the wildlife preserves for a few moments, or those of us who are too stupid to stay away from the wildlife preserves called ghettos, districts, areas, hoods.

Short of just walling them off and killing them, I have no idea what to do.

6. Larry says:

Time for the purge

7. Tsquared says:

And where is the outrage from the BLM fanatics?

8. JeremyR says:

What we are seeing with Chiraq is a matriarchal society, one where the kids for several generations have been raised with no father. Mothers are long on love but lacking in discipline.
    There was an article several years ago about problems in Africa with juvenile elephants rampaging. The older elephants had been killed by poachers and the young males had no leaders to teach them right from wrong.
    I believe in GOD. he designed a family unit where each kid was to have a mother to provide nurture and love, and a father to provide sustenance and discipline. No body talks about what a loving guy their dad was.
    Girls with out a father figure end up being little more than sluts, spreading their legs for any man or authoritative figure that will give them attention.
    To me, raising kid without both parents is the surest way to guarantee they will struggle and ultimately fail in life.

• pdwalker says:

it is something man had to relearn many times over the course of the history of civilization. we are about to relearn all those lessons at a great cost in blood and lives.

9. Coyote Hubbard says:

As a small aside, This is not one of those fake polls that would magically say, make Chic-Fil-atio or whatever not be Christian based that just collects petitions but does nothing since there are a ton of these petition sites out there….

This one deals with National reciprocity and is an official Whitehouse petition count.

A good one to share here.

10. friendofman says:

Aliens VS Predators, I’ve seen this movie.