Huh? Say what?

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Huh? Say what?

1. Brian says:

How do they come up with all this misleading terminology? Assault weapons. Transgender. High capacity magazine. Undocumented immigrants. More recently it’s been gun violence, but now they come up with reproductive justice.

It seems the only way they can justify their position is with made up phrases and terms.

• wildbill says:

Read Orwell”s “1984”. If you control the language you control the thoughts. This is double plus ungood.

2. pdwalker says:

Ah, nothing like a modern college education for making sense of the world.

3. bogsidebunny says:

Dopy twit broad. There’s no such thing as “gun violence”. Guns are inanimate objects. It’s “Neanderthal Culture violence” that is really responsible. The ladies are nothing more than emotionally driven, Liberal drone assholes. (probably a few carpet munchers there looking for fresh talent, as well.)

4. CC says:

Reproductive is a big word for her, I’ll bet.

• Elmo says:

One of the broads from the National Women’s Law Center filled out that sign before giving it to her.

5. Jeffery in Alabama says:

Looks like a bunch “man haters” to me.

6. POd American says:

If one were to sum the collective IQ of these protesters they would find that it resides somewhere between 0 and less than 1.

7. Winston Smith says:

Give her a few years to grow up. When her ‘man’ starts slapping her around, her opinion will change.

Who am I kidding; this one is a natural born victim and will suffer all her life.

8. JeremyR says:

I don’t see how it is a reproductive issue, they are pooping brats out faster than Chiraq can shoot em.

9. Unclezip says:

I rewrote the sign in the rear: “I got an abortion so my children won’t have to”.

• ok! luis says:

Now that makes more sense for them to have written.

• Rob says:

In case you think nobody got that, think again….

That’s the funniest response to this bullshit I’ve heard this year, at least.

10. California southpaw says:

But is the gun half cocked, or half de-cocked? That is the question that needs to be answered as soon as possible. Get on it, girl, we need ansuhs!

11. What in the actual fuck does that mean? Was she protesting being shot in the pussy? Does she even have an actual pussy? Is it being used for reproduction or just a place to store her brain ? I don’t understand these flakes and anymore I don’t care to.

• JeremyR says:

I’ve been trying to figure that one out. If she had a gun, she wouldn’t need to worry about “reproductive violence” by which I am guessing she means R.A.P.E. The other option is she will end up shooting some poor drunk in the back because he woke up in the middle of sex.

12. fritz says:

Something wrong with their heads.

13. Prof6pack says:

Is that a gun in his pants ?