Let it go, woman, let it go

Ann Coulter has launched another Twitter tirade against Delta Airlines after it accused her of griping over $30 and accusing her of insulting their customers and employees.
The conservative commentator, 55, went into a Twitter tailspin when she was forced to give up her additional legroom seat, insulting Delta staff and her fellow passengers and even tweeting photos of them to her 1.6million followers on Saturday.
Delta, seemingly done with Coulter’s insults, tweeted at her Sunday night: ‘We’re sorry you did not receive the preferred seat you paid for and will refund your $30. (cont)’ and adding with a kick: ‘Additionally, your insults about our other customers and employees are unacceptable and unnecessary.’
But Delta’s response seemed to set Coulter off again, who was still tweeting around 2am eastern time on Monday morning.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Let it go, woman, let it go

1. formwiz says:

Is it me or does it seem like she could use a good man to rearrange her priorities?

2. Not about the lousy thirty bucks. She paid for an additional service and Delta in all their glory switched her seat without consultation or even a polite request. The offer of a refund only came after she confronted them. Psycho? Yes she is but this time she was right and reading and listening to her for years she is more often right than wrong when she rips assholes.

Yeah, but as in all things, when your point is made it’s time to shut the fuck up. Nobody likes a nag.

• Richard says:

She has been known to take a nip or two.

• orlin sellers says:

This might get me banned:

I side with the aggrieved.

Ann Coulter wasn’t actively scamming people. Sammy was. Big difference.

• orlin sellers says:

In my opinion Coulter was the aggrieved as well as the people being scammed. And my point was, I don’t think anyone needs to shut up about it. Let the world know about it is my view.

Nah, she wasn’t costing anybody any money and she wasn’t lying and bullshitting.
              There’s a big difference between running your mouth and actively scamming people. I’d also like to point out that while expressing your opinion (repeatedly) is irritating as hell, it’s not a crime. Scamming people is.

But what I want to know is why you’re defending her expressing her feelings (after the point was well made) yet you think I’m wrong about expressing my feelings about her fat mouth. I’m not getting that at all.

• orlin sellers says:

First off, I apologize for not making what I was trying to say clear.
                It was thus, misconstrued.
                Additionally, you have every right to complain about Coulter’s yapping to your heart’s content, just like you did with that blankety blank blank Kerodin. Coulter also has the right to complain til the cows come home if she wants to.

No problem, I figured we weren’t connecting somehow or another one I went back and re-read everything. I’m moderating in between chores so it’s easy for me to get disconnected – more so than usual.

She has that Right but I reserve the privilege to make fun of her.

3. fritz says:

Anne Coulter is a hatemonger. She’s a conservative version of Jesse Jackson. I’m a conservative and we should not ALLOW assholes like her to lead anything. She sickens me.

4. Inbred Redneck says:

I hate pickin’ nits, but bein’ as I’m a nit picker from way back, who the fuck proofreads this shit for the paper? If it was 2am Monday it was in the morning. Is some moron bein’ paid by the word for redundancy to the point of bein’ repetitive?
    As for the 30 bucks, I’d hold out for more. Might even do commercials for another airline.

5. Anonymous says:

I’m siding with Coulter on this. The airlines hate their customers, and do all kinds of little tricks to squeeze extra money out of their customers. Any seat that is slightly more desirable – aisle seats, window seats, seats with an extra inch or two of leg room – will cost an extra $30-40. The seats on most airliners are crammed so close to together that an extra inch or two in front of your knees makes a big difference in comfort, especially when the asshole in the seat in front of you leans his seat back.

I saw a picture of the stewardess who made Coulter move. Wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the stewardess was a SJW who saw an opportunity to abuse her authority and inflict a little “social justice” on Coulter.

6. singlestack says:

I’m with Coulter. Don’t let up on the bastards. Be as annoying as possible.
    When you pay for a ticket on an airline, bus, train, whatever, and are assigned a seat you have rented that specific space, especially if you paid extra for it. It belongs to you until you reach your destination. Forcing someone out of their seat is a form of theft, just as overbooking a flight is fraud.

7. USexpat says:

Yeah, she’s 6′ tall and has the foresight to pay for a more comfortable seat. Some douche bag decides to put her somewhere else. Damn right she’s pissed.

8. Shitavious DeSwawn McCoy says:

I’m 6’4″ and if they did that to me, I’d be pissed. You book and pay for a particular class of seat, you don’t expect it to be taken from you to keep a moslem family together on a flight. BS. Fuck Delta.

9. California Southpaw says:

She’s getting a shitload of airtime out of this. It’s all over the newsies.

10. ChuckN says:

It’s all in attitude, for all parties. Taken at face value Coulter overreacted.
    But there’s no word on how exactly the situation happened. Did a
    flight attendant politely come up explain the situation and ask her to move?
    Or did they storm up and simply demand a reseating?

Lets not count the number of PR and HR problems airlines have had in the
    past few years. Instead think about how the left in general has been acting
    toward anyone who is even perceived as a conservative. Also consider
    that there has been zero repercussions for said actions. If you were a
    deplorable, especially a recognizable one, would you instantly dismiss the
    notion that a lefty isn’t messing with you out of spite?

I’m not backing Coulter, but I’m not throwing her under the bus yet either.