Meanwhile, outside of St Maries, Idaho…..

This entry was posted in Meanwhile, Videos and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Meanwhile, outside of St Maries, Idaho…..

1. greg says:

What kind of fish was that? Is it good eating?

2. I wonder if the Jedburg Ninja got his training from Master Ken at Ameri Do Te?

3. Fitty says:

What a bogger eating moron. He almost got her hair wet.

4. Steven says:

I would use a sharp stick.
    I do like cold steel knives, I have a few.

5. Bagley says:

Why?

6. California Southpaw says:

Dude looks like a sack of mashed potatoes.

7. CW says:

Well, that was unique. I was expecting some kind of BS there, but he actually skewered a great big ol’ sucker fish with his big pointy stick. That has to be worth something?

8. ignore amos says:

Carp. But still, does the game warden want to speak with him?

9. Jack says:

Game warden gonna learn his name

• Coyote Hubbard says:

With respect to game wardens who know their jobs…
      And are not named Mickey Ishman…
      Fucker used to troll a Corps of Engineers lake where I came from where the whole lake was a No Wake Zone.
      His only joy in life was writing up kayakers and canoes for breaking this heinous crime.
      He went out one night with a report about a poacher, and got his ass beat…
      His report was about 3 guys that jumped him.
      The truth later it was one beanpole half him that kicked his ass.

He was transferred upstate..

• Chuck says:

I’m not sure, but Texas Game Wardens may have been militarized. I saw a Game Wardens pickup the other day with a large sign on the tailgate stating he was a State Police. Thirty years ago the Game Wardens wouldn’t go after a poacher unless I swore to file a complaint on them after they were apprehended. Seems they have changed. Now they are probably like all the other millennial scum assholes who think their gun and badge make them a god. fuckem

10. Coyote Hubbard says:

Going out on a limb here, but if there was a SHTF thing going on and all you had was a blade to survive… Well, its possible apparently.

11. Hillbilly says:

Been there done that, not in Idaho. I’m a Hillbilly, we just use a damn pitchfork. But if any of you see me in a river with any one of my many swords…. Time for a padded room.

12. Brian says:

Diversity in fishing?

13. Sarthurk says:

That does appear to be some sort of carp. I looked up Buffalo carp, and they indeed inhabit Idaho. However probably introduced. I’d be willing to bet you can take ’em anyway you want.

14. Akatsukami says:

Who uses a “katana machete” for thrusting? Use a type XVa longsword or a rapier.

15. rulane says: