Will Germany ever open her eyes?

A man wielding a large kitchen knife killed one and wounded four others after storming into a supermarket in the German city of Hamburg.
The attacker is reported to have screamed ‘Allahu Akbar’ before running into the Edeka shop where he stabbed one person and slashed at four others while trying to flee.
He was pursued by passers-by who wrestled him to the ground and called the police, who later arrested him.
One officer said there was ‘no valid information on the motive of the attacker‘ who has yet to be identified.

This entry was posted in islam, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Will Germany ever open her eyes?

1. John h. says:

He was a russian spy!
    John h.

2. Reese Bobby says:

One fat and nasty old cow

3. TRose says:

To answer your question Wirecutter I would have to say no, but then maybe yes. The reason why I respond like this is we have a German woman in her late 40’s – early 50’s at work who married an army soldier and came back to the state’s after twenty. I asked her what she had been taught about WW I or the third Reich? She responded to me that her knowledge of the German world war history had been limited and to speak of it was like a taboo. I asked her if she had any knowledge of it, and she told me that when she was a young girl some of her family had been behind the wall and that they had been there during WWII, she really has no knowledge of her countries history, much like our children are taught today. If you eliminate the past, you have nothing to reference back to for a nationalistic pride.

Then again I think the younger German people are starting to wake up. On one of the blogs I’m on there is a young man who is in the German military who I speak with. He told me that their hands are tied with the current political climate and leaders they have. He told me that his fellow troops are aware of what is going on, and that they have stepped up training. Take that for what it’s worth. He too told me that to speak of past wars was like taboo.

You have to remember, 72 years have passed since that last war happened, and those voices of experience and reason have been silenced with the passing of sand through the hour glass.

4. Trib says:

Merkel will give a new house and free twinkles for life. Those that stopped him will face 3 months in jail for disrespecting his religion.

5. SgtBob says:

Wull, dang, Wolfgang. Whadda ya think made ol Abdul do somethin like that?

6. Andrew says:

I have some friends with family over there, and yes, deep down, the German People are angry and pissed off.

But this is where it becomes very German. The ‘follow the orders of your superiors’ behavior works just as strongly there as in, oh, say, WWII. As long as the assbags and Greens are in control, you really won’t see much overt stuff happening. Until, seemingly overnight, the whole nation goes bug-fuck crazy and rises up, as they are kinda wont to do according to the historical record.

And a lot of the people have a NIMBY outlook. And they are very good at wearing blinders and just not seeing things.

When you look at Merkel, and then at Hitler, you see basically the same thing, just from the viewpoints of Russian Socialism vs National German Socialism. Merkel is the product of the socialist victor of WWII – Russia. It is all the same socialism – control of Europe (and the world), elimination of the Jews and other proscribed people (really, not going Alex Jones here), complete government control of business, home, schooling, farming etc. Just without the better looking uniforms and pageantry of the National Socialist German Workers Party.

And (greater) government control over media and the civil authorities is a hallmark of socialism.

Will it be too late for Germany once the people rise up? Probably. I have a feeling that the Poles might even pull off another ‘Charge of the Winged Hussars’ if the ragheads get too uppity and powerful.

If I had children, I wouldn’t let them get near western Europe and the English Isles for the foreseeable future. (Just as I would try not to let them go to Detroit or any of Chimp-held Michigan, most of the Northeast, and the coastal west.

• Lofty says:

Yup just spent a few weeks cruising the British Isles and Europe.
      1st night in London a coward Islamic fuck went silly on London bridge, and killed a half dozen or so…
      Armed forces every where in London and across Europe.
      Speaking with locals the tolerance level,is getting fucking thin.

The populace is not terrorised just wary.

Little Muslim teens are now riding around London squirting sulphuric acid on passersby…
      It is hard to avoid or protect against that shit.

7. Guairdean says:

Considering Germany’s history, the answer’s a firm No.

8. Sanders says:

Al-Germania is done. Put a fork in it.