And in Florida news…..

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – A Florida woman lit a cigarette, sparking an explosion of a propane barbeque grill being transported in her SUV.

Orlando police Lt. Cindy Lane tells news outlets that the grill was turned on and the propane tank was open in the back of the red Kia Sorento as she left a barbeque at the Central Florida Fairgrounds on Sunday afternoon.

This entry was posted in Florida, WTF?, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to And in Florida news…..

  1. John Deaux says:

    Puts a whole new twist to lighting your farts.

  2. Glenn B says:

    It is amazing they were not killed or at least seriously maimed.

  3. Skipperdaddy says:

    You should always have a designated griller when BBQ’n in your motor vehicle.

  4. Glider Rider says:

    They were just preheating.

  5. One of the many Bill's says:

    I had some wing nuts try to “warm up” some construction adhesive in their van years ago with a space heater. Pretty damn funny watching the guys try to put their van out with snow. It was a total loss.

  6. yeah, I’m guessing brains weren’t involved.

  7. The Rat Fink says:

    K.I.A. almost!

    I dunno how ya live thru being inside an explosion that does that much damage to a car!
    They’re gonna be sayin “Whut?” for a long time!

  8. Tim says:

    They need pictures so people on the street can point and laugh…

  9. massimo7 says:

    I thought stuff like this only happened In Cheech and chong movies.

If your comment 'disappears', don't trip - it went to my trash folder and I will restore it when I moderate.