And let the riots begin!

WASHINGTON, Aug 25 (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday granted a pardon to former Arizona lawman and political ally Joe Arpaio, the self-proclaimed “toughest sheriff in America,” less than a month after he was convicted of criminal contempt in a case involving his department’s racial profiling policy.
Trump had signaled this week that the first presidential pardon of his administration would go to Arpaio, 85, whom he has frequently praised for his hardline immigration stance. (Reporting by Julia Harte; Editing by Sandra Maler)
SOURCE

This entry was posted in Illegals, Politics, To Serve.... Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to And let the riots begin!

1. Elmo says:

Now that Trump has the old pardon pen warmed up I can think of a couple of dozen other people railroaded by the Left that should be pardoned and released from prison.

As long as your going to get the clowns pissed off you might as well get them good and pissed off.

2. mark r says:

I think ol’ Joe would really make a good head of I.C.E. and as a.bonus liberal heads would explode.

3. California Southpaw says:

Good. I don’t have enough popcorn for the upcoming shitshow. I think I have enough ammo, though.

4. Unclezip says:

Heh. I’ve been waiting for this, and have a bunch of RSS triggers set up just for the weekend. Let the games begin!

5. Tsquared says:

This is one of the few pardons I agree with.

6. David says:

This is some of the best news that I have heard in a very long time!

Well Done Mr. President!

7. Leonard Jones says:

The radical left will be shitting double edge razor blades!

If you think their temper tantrum is over, you would be wrong. They will play this up as
    evidence that Trump is a racist. The crap-storm is just beginning.

• Heathen says:

They’ve been calling Trump a racist since before the election was held. Now that “muh Russia” has faded,it’s all they’ve got.

8. Gregg says:

EXCELLENT!

9. Jeffery in Alabama says:

Well played President Trump! I have admired Sheriff Joe and his policies for long time! I am certain we will see many examples of libtard-leftist-commie-snowflakes losing their shit in the coming days!

10. Edsss says:

We need a new meme here, who can draw pics of these whiney Libs and put pink underwear over their heads???? Somewhere on the pink underwear in black letters print “SJW”….Sheriff Joe Warriors.

11. OK, I forgive him for Afghanistan.

12. CC says:

And how many obama pardons ended up right back in the slammer after being pardoned?
    But that’s racist of me to mention, no doubt…