Break it on down for her, Bryce

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Break it on down for her, Bryce

1. A Thai for me! luis says:

How can anyone take these people seriously??? They make up words…. WTF is “Cissexist Society” ?? and a woman with a penis??, .. Maybe she means those Thai Lady Boys, some are real lookers, cute faces, thin slender bodys, long legs, nice almost real boobies, tight buts, soft round lips, I’d like to go there and ‘investigate’ them, ……………………Anyway I think those people are nuts.

2. How far Our Nation has fallen.

3. STW says:

Golems, women with penises, unicorns, mermaids. I’d imagine the preference for imaginary creatures is fairly low across the board.

4. Elmo says:

And the ‘Snappy’ Comeback of the Decade award goes to… Bryce Anderson!!!

5. Elmo says:

Oh! Looky here-

She’ll even let us send her (?) a one time donation via PayPal!

Aren’t we lucky?

6. singlestack says:

I suspect that the fact that there is no such thing as a woman with a penis may be a factor as well.

• JeremyR says:

A “woman with a penis” is simply a way of stating that the only thing her partner has to offer is measured with a yard stick.

• JeremyR says:

Let me clarify that, among Conservatives …..
        Among liberals, well, lets be honest, Barry might have had a penis, but Barry was no man, so if there are only two sexes, Barry Soetoro was a woman with a penis. Then again, maybe Mooche was the one with the pecker.

7. Trib says:

I blame the ww2 generation’s kids who were hippie acid heads. Then we gave birth to a generation of me me me kids who gave birth to no body loves me kids who are now giving birth ostrich head morons. I’m more happy to kick boy/girl in the balls to show it that it is a male.

8. kimosaabe says:

With these he/she/him/her/trans/queer/it/things running around is it any wonder our culture in on hot rails to hell ?

9. Tim in AK says:

That first one is so stupid, that I feel I lost several IQ points just by reading it.

10. Mike_C says:

Maybe your preference for birds with wings and feathers over your preference for birds with gills, fins, and scales is, to some degree influenced by white cismale oppression.

Or it’s because the latter is a fucking fish.

Intersectionalism: basically counting up your victimhood points, and then claiming that victimhood is not additive, it’s multiplicative. Example: you’re a victim if you’re black; and you’re a victim if you’re a lesbian. Being a black lesbian makes you a greater victim than the mere sum of the two. Your component identities INTERSECT and create an experience that, in addition to all the victimhood stuff, others can’t understand or criticize, because you’re so unique and bravely suffering.

• Elmo says:

My favorite local conservative radio host claims he’s actually a black lesbian trapped in a 6’3″ white cis-male body. He says this status will come in handy if the corporate network that signs his paycheck ever wants to fire him.

11. C.R. says:

I wonder who coined the phrase “cisse” to describe those of us who are not confused about gender? I suppose if we say Normal, or ,straight , That would be a microaggression ,and hurt the little weirdoes feelings, Fuck Them !

12. Kenny the Scot says:

The World The Libs Would Build
    Aug 03, 2017 by Lee Duigon

Princeton University is looking to hire a “men’s engagement manager” to exorcise the campus from “aggressive masculinity.” In college-speak “aggressive or hyper masculinity” means “any masculinity.” Colleges are down on masculinity.

It makes one wonder what kind of world our leftid brain trust would build for us, if only we’d just shut up and let ‘em do it. What kind of cage would they put up around us, if they could—and call it “justice”?

13. Newvegasbadger says:

Why have sex with a fake “woman”, when you can have the REAL woman? And I have this thing about hanging around people who are sane.