Free Asshole Rooster

This entry was posted in FB, funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Free Asshole Rooster

1. mohaverat says:

damn thing would quiet down fried up next to some mashed potatoes and green beans, maybe some cornbread.

2. Geoff R says:

Chicken soup candidate.

3. SAM says:

I hope he likes his new name “Gravy”.

4. HT (Towser) says:

HA! Got him beat. We’ve got FIVE asshole roosters to get rid of. They aren’t as bad as this dudes. But we are short on hens so they gang bang the girls. One of them is a particularly good looking chicken – black with reddish-brown neck feathers and greenish-blue wings. Kinda looks like those cars painted so it changes colors in the sun. But he is the one that is the most aggressive – even chases the dogs. He’s got to go. While I’d hate to see him get et, he’s got to go sometime.

5. Don says:

Tastes like chicken.

6. nonncom says:

My grand father had one he called “Santy Claws”….”He knows when you are sleeping….”…and that little bastard could run…..though, after he spurred me one time, he couldn’t out run my 410….

7. Tom W. says:

Still have the scar on my left hand from my asshole rooster years ago. Finally ended up with a snapped neck at the hands of my aunt. (Damn okie farm girl) who had it when it attacked my cousin.

She cleaned and stewed that asshole all day. Still was tough. Looked just like the pic. Asshole Rooster! Awesome. Brought back some fun time memories.
    Thanks

8. somedude says:

how dare that rooster be a rooster.

9. Sanders says:

I have 2 asshole roosters. They start in right around 4:00 a.m., or 3:30 if the moon is full — like now.

I keep telling them their days are numbered. One of these mornings, I’ll introduce them to a sharp knife, and play French Revolution with them.

10. Roy says:

Reminds me of that scene in the movie “Cold Mountain” when the character Ruby grabs their mean rooster, twists it’s head off, and says “He goes in the pot.”

11. susan says:

So, WC…….ya gonna get him?

12. Blaine says:

Looks just like the one that terrorized me when I was five. My dad thought I needed to toughen up so he shut me in the pen with this guy. At this point in life I’d rather take a shotgun to the damn thing and don’t care about the meat.