Fucking Mondays…

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fucking Mondays…

1. John Deaux says:

He wasn’t ready to go yet

2. pdwalker says:

“what was that noise back there?”

it’s just me, coffin.

3. ignore amos says:

Now, this is no shit. A railroad story. Running south on red blocks from Tilbury Island at 0dark:30 we come around a curve and see 2 headlights pointing askew up in the air, where there isn’t a road crossing… It was a hearse and the driver had made it 1/4 mile up from the crossing on skeletonized track before he got high centered on the north switch of Western Peat Moss Ltd. (Big Pete) The story I was told, he was out to retrieve a body and someone told him this was a shortcut to Surrey. I tend to think it was a stolen vehicle and a joy ride, run from the RCMP. We had to wait for a tow truck to bounce over every crosstie, backing up to hook up and then bouncing both all the way back out. Both vehicles had to be beat to crap after that. I’d imagine broken shock mounts or springs, dangley things snagged, and lots of dings and scrapes. The tow truck lost one of his work lights on the way in. I’ve got lots of stories in this general area involving bathtubs, bales of wadded up barbed wire, and /or cars attempting long jumps. Some people say that full moon craziness is a myth. I know for a fact it isn’t.

4. Padawan says:

Karma?

5. Doonhamer says:

That would give the occupant a bit of a headache.

The driver obviously forgot to raise and lock the stopper behind the coffin.
    The coffin would be on smooth running rollers, intended to facilitate a gracefully and silent removal in front of the departed’s relatives.
    That and the fact that these converted limousines always have very good, or in this case, bad, acceleration.

6. Cederq says:

Mr Amos, oh, the full moon theory is alive and well, work at a psych hospital for any length of time and I can tell you the looneys come out in droves!