Good – roll with your own kind from now on, then

After being subjected to too much time with too many white people at an academic conference, a black New York University (NYU) librarian complained in a recent blog that she is the latest victim of “racial fatigue” – from having to endure being “in the presence of white people” for an extended period of time.

Describing the trade conference that she attended for those in the library profession as if it were a five-day prison term, April Hathcock – who identifies as a “Scholarly Communications Librarian at NYU” – claimed that she came away from the event with a severe mental affliction that can apparently only be shaken by white people steering clear of her.

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Good – roll with your own kind from now on, then

1. Ryan says:

This is bullshit. If A white person said that it would be a fucking outrage, and she would surely lose her job. Fire that black bitch!!

2. joe blow says:

Honestly, I feel the same way sometimes, only in reverse.

Go back to Africa…. where you’re not 13% of the population

3. Jeff says:

I have had negro fatigue for a while now. Only because of fucksticks like this and blm racist and the media telling me everyday what a bastard I am for being white.

• snuffy says:

I’m doing my part to help. I steer clear of africans as much as humanly possible.

• Xroads says:

Come on down to the MS Delta area and you will be “black fatigued” before you can get out of your vehicle.

4. gumbodunker says:

Seems as if a race war is being sought by the progressives, why do they seek death?

5. nonncom says:

It pleases me to no end to be able to say I was not one of them….

6. bogsidebunny says:

Let’s start a “Go fund me” account for: “Send the white hating blacks to The Congo”. This babe would certainly feel better in a mud floor hut fighting off malaria bearing mosquitos and dodging spears.

7. Winston Smith says:

I feel for her. That would be like going to a conference with Heisenberg, Fenyman + Hawking and trying to keep up with the discussion, even if all you do is sit there quietly to keep from showing your ignorance. Exhausting.

I’d gladly earmark tax money to ship her back but only if she takes ALL her relatives and doesn’t return. Money well spent.
    Then we can work on finding a place the whiggers can turn into a shithole of their own. I’m thinking Hawaii; yeah, they’ll go for that.

8. Doonhamer says:

Just imagine how those pocs with ginger hair must feel. Especially those of a feminine persuasion.
    And maybe gay. And in a wheelchair. I could go on.

9. Andy says:

I can’t stand a fucking racist.

10. John Deaux says:

Fuck that racist bitch.
    They were probably tired of her needy, whiney, complaining

11. Ayetter says:

Hah hah hah. Laughter is now my reaction to this kind of lunacy especially when I can laugh in their face.

12. DanB says:

While in Vietnam with a Marine “top secret” communications outfit we had a Black marine transfer in to our company. Being top secret, and the 60s, not many blacks were a part of our unit(s). But being a Marine – were the only color is green – we fully welcomed him in.

Within a week, the blacks from the larger Army outfit forced him into spending any down time at their “blacks only” enlisted club. Racism is a learned behavior, and I learned from the best (or should I say the worst)!

13. Kimberwarrior45 says:

“There’s only two things I can’t stand… people who don’t respect other people’s cultures and the Dutch” Austin Powers.

14. Franzel says:

Look up their paycheck. $100-125! Busted my ass for 40 years,weekends and Holidays,never came close. Was it hard,yes, but this is an attention whore in the making! Probably just pissed,yesterday was National Watermelon Day and she didn’t get one!?
    Sorry Kenny,I saw to many photos yesterday,that made me laugh.

15. NewVegasBadger says:

Maybe she just needs a change to where there are fewer of those white people to interact with. I am sure a women with her qualifications could find employment with more of her own kind, who would appreciate her talents. Detroit, Chicago’s South Side and St Louis MO come to mind.

16. Jack58 says:

Or we could take their favorite Prez’s desire and send them all back to Africa…Haaa! They, (the 13%), control more than half the country’s power and politics now – they ain’t going no where..And our so called Greatest Generation gave it to them..

17. Reese Bobby says:

Key word here is “academic” conference. No doubt these white liberals were chatting up this black chick just to let her know they were enlightened white people and not gun toting rednecks. This chick was probably tired of people!e befriending for the sole reason she happened to be the only black woman there.