Got preps?

WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump on Tuesday demanded North Korea not “make any more threats” to the U.S., saying the U.S. would respond “with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

This entry was posted in News, Prepping. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Got preps?

1. bogsidebunny says:

Anyone thinks Don the Don is only drawing a red-line will be surprised as shit when Rex Tillerson, AKA: Slim Pickins rides the “bomb” down to Pyongyang’s central square. The Donald see a great real estate opportunity opening up.

2. Andrew says:

This shit should have been taken care of during the last administration, but…

3. Bobo the Hobo says:

The l’il gargoyle better re-think his options because I believe one twitch from that asshole and he’ll be chit-chatting with his daddy in hell. DJT will put an end to the “undeclared hostilities” known as the Korean War.

• crazyeighter says:

Kim Jong Un had better start thinking “North-South” rather than “East-West” regarding his military ambitions. And even that is a bad idea; every South Korean I saw back in the day was spring-loaded to the “Bring it, Asshole” position.

My thought is that if the Norks ever come across the DMZ, they’re going to be distracted by all the “decadence” like a fifteen year-old boy in the girl’s locker room.

• 4B squared says:

Kim hires his people out to other countries. Not sure where all they go, but I have heard some were working in Qatar about four years ago.
        But it doesn’t matter, if some of the Norks are being sent as slave labor “for hire” to anywhere, the slaves are seeing some things and reporting about it when they return home.

4. ChuckN says:

I propose that any congress critter that voted and/or gave support for the NOK nuke program be immediately sent to NOK to broker a peaceful resolution. The moment they land and are under NOK guard send a few tomahawks to hit critical factories. Let the scum who thought NOK nuke were a good idea get jailed there and wallow in there own ignorance (until retaliatory executions anyway). Then force the DNC to openly call for war, refuse any rescue missions until they do.

5. Mike says:

Mess with Trump and you’ll fuck around and find out. #maga

6. California southpaw says:

Yep, I bought popcorn and beer. if the popcorn starts popping by itself I’ll know it’s time to start drinking!
    If nothing happens, well, I’ve got popcorn and beer. Win, win.

7. Bobo the Hobo says:

@crazyeighter:

1977, we were stationed in Osan. I was eating breakfast in the NCO club the day after I landed in-country when my sponsor-husband ran in and gave me the following information: “If you see people headed south with everything piled on their heads or pulling a cart, go with them. Make your way to Pusan. You’ll be able to get back to the States from there.”

Turns out, three of our guys finally took down those damned trees in the Z.

Yeah, South Koreans were, and probably still are, spring-loaded. We had another incident where Osan was buzzed by “unknown intruders”. The guys had a hard time keeping the Koreans on lock-down – they were ready to give chase after the MiG that intruded into the airspace.

BTW, Ken, what’s the 411 on the posting button that keeps disappearing?

Damned if I know. Another one of those WordPress mystery things, I guess.
      I do know it’s related to the length of the post (it starts fading out with every new line in the comment) but what I can’t figure out is why it doesn’t do it all the time.

8. Sunny says:

TPTB want a war, no, they NEED a war. And a war we will have.
    sunny

9. Antibubba says:

I just want to see the crazy press statements go back and forth–the Kims have never had a real contender like they do in Trump.