Here she comes! Got preps?

The National Hurricane Center (NHC) has just updated its forecast for what it is now referring to as a “rapidly intensifying” Category 2 hurricane in the Eastern Atlantic ocean and the results look disastrous for a large swath of the Caribbean and Southeastern United States. Here is a brief summary of Hurricane Irma from the National Hurricane Center released at 11AM EST:
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in News, Prepping, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Here she comes! Got preps?

1. Exile1981 says:

Sucks to be hati and cuba.

2. Okie says:

I’m suddenly reminded of the final march scene in FMJ….

Might as well, at least it hasn’t been fabricated news for the past week…

3. rayvet says:

OMG OMG it’s global warming. Two Hurricanes in two weeks. It has to be man made global warming how else can you explain these occurrences? Had a client (older in her 70’s I’d guess) ask me the other day if I thought Harvey was caused by man made activities. It was a trick question I think. I thought a woman of her age would have had more common sense. Nope, she’s convinced there has to be a man made reason for such a bad storm. I tried to explain to her that a hurricane in Texas in the early 1900’s killed over 1600 people. That storm would be worse no? I tried to explain that it had been many years since a severe hurricane hit the US. How could that be. Had to tell her we’ve only been keeping accurate records for a couple centuries at best and I think North America is just a little older than that. When you lose and older person to Al Gore’s rhetoric, you know the country is over.

4. SiGraybeard says:

At this point, I’m glad to see the model runs putting it over me in 10 days. You can bet it ends up anywhere except where the models predict this far out.

5. millerized says:

F.U.C.K.E.D. A.G.A.I.N. Fucked again, fucked again. Forever let us hold our ass cheeks wide. WIDE WIDE WIDE. Come along and sing the song of 224th MI. F.U.C.K.E.D. A.G.A.I.N.
    Nope, never sang that one in formation. Nope, not me. Never happened.

6. Fuck! Now I gotta listen to the voices in my head singing it loudly and badly for another day.

7. aw fuck ! luis says:

Damn! i sure did pick out a fine time to travel back east.