I feel your pain, man

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to I feel your pain, man

1. Tennessee Budd says:

For the hell of it, I showed this pic to Kristen. She said she’d have felt the same.
    She really doesn’t care for, as she put it, “faggy-looking dudes or short-haired guys, and particularly not both at once”.

2. SemperFi, 0321 says:

Finally, a bitch that deserves cervical cancer.

I’ve never seen more nasty women than what this younger generation has produced. They all think they’re the queen of the world, deserving of every award and adulation of the masses, and can’t even clean their rooms or car (the one mommy and daddy loaned them), let alone cook or look after their lazy asses. And they think they’re the greatest SJW’s that ever lived (not having ever done a thing to even deserve credit).

I’ve spent many summers at archaeology camps with the these little college cunts, and after being lectured and amazed by their brazen attitudes, realized mommy and daddy produced this shit and turned it loose on the planet, gloating over their own negative accomplishments as well.

3. thinkingman says:

Great gravy. Doesn’t matter if she has told herself she’s all that and a bag of chips . Someone, somewhere is tried ofrher cr&p

4. 9Booger says:

The blonde assumes he is looking at her

5. Andrew says:

The blond is pissed because she has a ‘Monet’ face, looks good from a distance but once you’re up close…

And, the brunette is better looking. Always pisses off the blond when the non-blond is better looking.

6. Dan says:

Dumb blonde….too stupid to realize that after she’s spent her late teens and twenties leaping from crotch to crotch riding the cock carousel of the pretty boys and alpha bad boys she will be haggard and decrepit and would DIE to have someone look at her like that. But it WON’T HAPPEN and she will be forced to settle with some ugly schlub she detests or turn into the proverbial cat lady.

7. Kid says:

She did him a favor. She let him know she was an asshole before he even spent a dime on her or gave her the time of day. When women did this to me, I’d say Thank You and move on.

8. Danny says:

OK, I hope I don’t get hate mail about this.
    But as the father of a daughter just out of college, I have heard too many stories about guys verbally assaulting women.

Thats why my daughter has her carry permit and has been shooting since 11, I brought her up properly, as my father did for me.

So, why are we automatically blaming the girl?
    Neither girl is dressed especially provocatively.
    The guy is looking back over his shoulder and doesn’t like the reaction from the blonde, the brunette is smiling.
    Possibly he said something rude to them and the blonde put him in his place?
    Very hard to tell whats happening from one short frame.
    Just sayin’

• AbbyS says:

Thanks, Danny. I was just thinking the same thing… I just wonder if the guy said something crude first? A picture doesn’t lie, neither does it tell the whole story.
      AbbyS

9. Better hope the dudes not a Muslim.

10. bogsidebunny says:

Let’s not be too hasty to judge. Maybe she was offering him a free prostate massage with a happy ending.

11. H says:

Now, now, Dan. That’s a little too dismissive, don’t ya think?

She could easily turn into both…….

12. Angel says:

What do you call a woman who dyes her hair red?
    A transginger.