It’s time for Sammy Reviewed, Pt II

Well, guess what? It’s time for Year Two, Reviewed.

It was 2 years ago that we broke ties with Sammy, asking questions and exposing his lies and bullshit. Two years since we tore his fucking playhouse down.
Actually, we didn’t tear it down, we just exposed the building materials he used and it collapsed upon itself. When you build something out of bullshit, you can’t expect it to last forever.

For those of you that weren’t reading this blog then, you can find the first Anniversary Post HERE. It summarizes our efforts and results up to that point. It’s lengthy but that alone should show you just how much we put into it. If you’ve really got a lot of time on your hands, you can catch the whole deal on my page up near the top, Sam Kerodin’s House of Cards and also at JC Dodge’s Kernal Kerodin’s Korny Kommandos.

Without any further ado…..
Nothing has happened with his old projects. Nada, zip, nothing. He still hasn’t accomplished shit even though he describes himself as “The Man That Gets Things Done”.
1) The citadel still hasn’t been started, much less completed.

2) III Arms still isn’t producing firearms. Oh, he’s trying to sell kits with 80% lowers – at $900+! – but I doubt he’s selling many of those at today’s rock bottom prices from other vendors.

3) The III Percent Society is virtually non-existent today.

4) The Short Bus still hasn’t been seen or made one trip to any of the Nation’s “Hotspots” (one of his key words when he solicited donations for it).

5) The dojo that he set up a wish list for… well, it’s a kiddie dojo according to his wife’s statement when they took me to court.

6) The Jedburgh Academy – again, nothing to it. No building, no trainers, no jedburgers.

That pretty much covers it. I know, huh?

New projects? One of my readers who also used to support him got a mass emailing asking support for a “Forever Pets For Vets” deal that he’s either behind or backing. I didn’t ask for details because I really just don’t give a fuck. Not my monkey, not my circus.

Okay, that’s pretty much it. Short and sweet, just like I was hoping it would be this year.

This will probably be the last update you get unless I hear he does something really fucking stupid or goes back to the joint or he mouths off to somebody not far far away and gets himself seriously fucked up at belt buckle range for it.

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to It’s time for Sammy Reviewed, Pt II

1. John Deaux says:

Congratulations on the divorce, wishing you many happy years apart.

2. Okie says:

It took me awhile to figure out what was going on when I first visited KnuckleDraggin. I’ve known cats like him
    and I try to extricate them ASAP !
    Deadweight liability…

I still got my old belt buckle !
    It’s been along side many a mother fuckers heads ! I got a much greater range these days though….

3. What a $$$ racket that cunt, and his side cunt are.

$$$ patriots are all they are.

The III Society and our members operate overtly, covertly, and clandestinely to promote Liberty. Our members are assigned unique Call Signs. Identities are kept confidential.

LMAO.

Forever Pets for Vets

The Forever Pets for Vets Program is among the projects that makes us most proud at the III Percent Society.

Our American military veterans are the cornerstone of our freedom and liberty. The Liberals, and too often our politicians and government, are dismissive and downright disrespectful of the military men and women (and their families!) who allow us all to lay our heads on pillows and sleep soundly at night because of their efforts and sacrifices.​

When you support the Forever Pets for Vets Program, you help us rescue companion dogs from shelters who are doomed for death. You help us pair loving dogs with military veterans who want and need a faithful, loving, unconditional friend. You help us train these rescue dogs for their new lives with their new veteran owners. You help us provide food and medical care expenses to veterans and active duty families who own companion dogs, who may be struggling with the costs of providing for their forever friend. A simple $20 donation provides at least a month of food for a veterans companion dog, somewhere in America.​

You can help. Please make a donation. You can donate through PayPal. You can donate via gift cards.

You can even donate by sending dog food, beds, toys and more to us that we will distribute as needed.

Obviously, the cunts had a change of heart, when they saw… $$$ signs.

4. ignore amos says:

In my mind’s eye, I see Sammy in a failed career as a busboy or dishwasher. Some people just don’t have any skills.

5. wes says:

Damn, ol super secret squirrel sammy had almost completely slipped off the scope for me. If it wasn’t for the fact it would double his web traffic I’d go over and see what kind of shit he’s posting these days, nah, he and his shit isn’t worth the effort.

I do have to admit I got a lot of laughs out of his pathetic attempts to get you and the way he kept getting slapped down. I’ll bet he’s still carrying red marks from making a run at you.

Shit I’d better be careful or he’ll start planning some caper to come after my ass and I’m almost in his AO.

hahahahahaha

wes

6. Doonhamer says:

WC I am glad you are over with him.
    For a while, early on, your bitterness seemed to be eating into you.
    And he was never worth it.
    Now you have your life sorted – good wife, good dogs, good neighborhood, good hobbies, good blog and blog-mates.
    You are to be envied, in a nice, friendly way.

7. nh says:

I did get a decent III hat, and a plastic membership card, and a patch. The patch covers a hole in my jeans.

8. Miss A says:

Very happy you exposed his dainty, pansy self. Keep up the good work. Con man at his finest. I hope his well runs dry. High school drop out, cult leader wannabe. Sheesh…..

9. Grandpa says:

yeah, what you said. Little “fcukers” blog is a joke – like the rest of his pseudo empire. I think tone Def Jeff is the only one still dropping in, since cav med and the few others are probably Scammy himself.
    And considering how much shit he’d talk about veterans, his ‘Forever pets for vets’ is as hollow as all his other bullshit.
    You done good, ol’ son.

10. Sanders says:

He’s still messing with Veterans? Well, there are some Veterans who know where he is at all times. If he tries his funny business again, things may just get interesting for him.

11. Angel says:

I’m glad you exposed the pets for vets scam. Those two groups are near and dear to my heart, and the thought of Scammy cashing in on them pisses me off bigly.

12. You were told a long time ago that Sammy was full of bull yet you leaped to defend him, over and over again. Yet here you are patting yourself on your back for getting away from him after years of hanging out with him. Irony.

Huh. That’s the first time I’ve ever been criticized for not only admitting I was wrong but for rectifying my mistake.
      You just can’t please some folks.

• cavmedic says:

But hypocritical assholes like Sammy and fawning cucks like myself can be correctly called out, as you’ve showed us time and time again.