Kids! Earn cash in your spare time!

-Miss A

This entry was posted in Antifa. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Kids! Earn cash in your spare time!

1. bogsidebunny says:

From my web research it looks like this is from pre-2016 election days. It was linked to “community outreach group” which is part of planned parenthood.

2. crazyeighter says:

I wonder if this organization could be taken down a la Al Capone, by busting them for not paying various worker’s taxes…

3. Bagley says:

So much for “grass roots”….

4. Okie says:

Subterfuge….
    donuts ok ?

5. fjord says:

I know there’s a lot said about the youth and how we’re doomed, etc etc, but I have two kids under the age of 20 and I observe a lot and ask them about what’s going on and it sounds to me like the majority of them are very much against the social engineering, brave new world shit they are pushing on them.

Yeah, they are connected to the interwebz constantly and yeah, we live in a somewhat rural area, so it’s probably different in the city, but there IS still a faction of society that wants to be left alone, knows what’s going on and doesn’t like it. And they are pretty pissed off about it.

Teach your children well.

6. Paraclete says:

Those who reply to and gain employment are technically, mercenaries…
    In my book that makes them legitimate targets of opportunity….

7. why says:

counter-intelligence opportunity ??? and to be paid to boot……

8. Trib says:

Trump putting America to work. Hope the morons smart enough to ask for money up front. The wall street protestors never got paid by Soros.

9. Towser says:

I’ve seen ads like this posted before (not actually on craigslist as I never looked). Has anybody answered one? I know I answered an ad for a used tractor that seemed too good to be true. It was indeed a scam. All I am saying is anybody can post an ad a craigslist. Anybody. Does this mean it the ad is bogus? No. It means I am skeptical. Much like the ads for crisis actors – they always seem to pop up after the fact. Nor does it make sense that these ads are so overt. If I was rounding up a crew – especially with this kind of money, I’d be a lot more subtle – even covert. Sorry, no sale.