Kinda reminds you of antifa, huh?

-Miguel

Funny thing is, I wasn’t even aware that Venezuela was facing a threat from the US.

This entry was posted in Antifa, Videos, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Kinda reminds you of antifa, huh?

1. Father Confessor says:

It’s really training these shits to shoot their countrymen under the guise of “confronting counter revolutionaries”

2. Unclezip says:

The government is using a made-up story about U.S. invasion to distract the populace from the real threat of starvation. Where’ve we heard this one before? Kim, you there?

3. Walpurgis says:

Key method to control the populace and maintain your grip. Make them afraid of something, then tell em you can save them. Doesn’t matter what the threat is, or even if it is real.

• Judy says:

Was Goering/Goring or Goebbels who said something similar? The sad part is how true it is. A sad sad feature of tribalism…

4. Sanders says:

I want to see the midget from that other video, with an FAL…

5. Miguel says:

Trump has been trolling President Maduro with the “possibility of a military option”. Both Chavistas and Democrats (but I repeat myself) lost their shit.

DOJ has frozen accounts and property in the US belonging to Venezuelan Gov officials… and we are talking possibly hundreds of millions and allegedly tied to drugs.

6. Elmo says:

Yes, Venezuela’s problems are all America’s fault. That’s why Hugo Chavez nationalized and seized all the foreign assets before he took his dirt nap.
    Meanwhile, all of Chavez’s and Maduro’s relatives are living lives of luxury in Europe while their country’s citizens go without medicine and toilet paper.

Socialism sucks. And it’s results are always somebody else’s fault.

7. Klaus says:

He’s shooting right handed but his right eye appears to be closed. Ok.

He’s probably left eye dominant but his instructors are teaching him the way they were told to teach him – right handed. He’s doing the best he can.
      I’m right handed but left eye dominant, so I shoot a rifle left handed.

• Judy says:

Once we figured out I was left-eye dominant, the ex wouldn’t got target practicing with me anymore cause I was a better shoot than him.

Funny how something you never realized can affect your shooting like that, huh?
          About half the time I catch myself shooting a handgun right handed with my head cranked over aiming from my left eye.

• crazyeighter says:

Seemed like he missed a prime opportunity to brag about how much better you shot after his tutelage.

• Klaus says:

My slight dig was towards the instructor not he new shooter. I have been shooting shotgun competitively for many years and have mentored many junior and new shooters. Eye dominance is one of the first things that needs to be addressed. Hell you want the to hit something their first time out ,no?

8. Sanders says:

We have more of a national concern about Venezuela than Afghanistan. Plus, it’s closer and has better looking women.

9. Allen says:

“They’ll be dressed as Venezuelans!”

10. tom@drum says:

Death grip on fore stock and pistol grip. But stock low on his shoulder forcing his head to drop on the top of the stock which let’s him try shoot with wrong eye instead of bringing firearm up to his eyesight. Point of elbow on his thigh instead of back of the arm over his knee. So it is more prone to roll around. Will only hit anything by chance. Continue instructing.

11. emdfl says:

Somebody needs to go down there and offer US$ cash-money to those folks for those unsigned- for FALS. Big market up here for FAL kits, heh, heh.